• Aug 3rd, 2017 9:39 am
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
36497 posts
2443 upvotes
Toronto
tebore wrote:
Jul 25th, 2017 6:47 am
Gotta say that's what I used to love most about RFD after the hot deals. It was wandering in to OT and reading some "low content" and LMAO. Made my transit commutes and summer slow downs just flyby.
These days they get closed so fast and only the really heated discussion that turn in to flame wars stay open I don't bother going there anymore.

Between that heavy handedness and the voting system RFD is headed In a bad direction
Exactly... I try my best to create interesting off topic material to keep RFD masses happy.
It doesn't work in Off topic anymore...
So I've branched off into Automotive, Food & Drink, and PErsonal Finance. My new top 3 forums. The Lexus IS300 stories have created a loyal following until its death...
And people do seem to enjoy my take on food & drink in that forum.
Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
13895 posts
865 upvotes
Why are there now two threads on the Khadr case, the original one, and another that was originally about an ex Nazi but has since been taken over by the same users bickering in the original thread.
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
3828 posts
465 upvotes
Aurora
Ojam wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2017 8:41 am
Why are there now two threads on the Khadr case, the original one, and another that was originally about an ex Nazi but has since been taken over by the same users bickering in the original thread.
I was staying away from the outhouse but now I just had to check what's going on. LOL. Emoji Wars! Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7096 posts
221 upvotes
Ojam wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2017 8:41 am
Actually I was trying to point them to the Khadr thread multiple times but they keep on going. Mods havent taken any action yet so I guess its ok to respond.

Its 2-3 members who are venting their issues in other threads. They also infiltrated the other one which is now locked.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Addict
May 17, 2005
3584 posts
454 upvotes
kevindurant1 wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2017 8:48 pm
Actually I was trying to point them to the Khadr thread multiple times but they keep on going. Mods havent taken any action yet so I guess its ok to respond.

Its 2-3 members who are venting their issues in other threads. They also infiltrated the other one which is now locked.

well ... they do all the time ... they just cleaned up my "Emoji War" ... Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
27920 posts
3953 upvotes
Ottawa
kevindurant1 wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2017 8:48 pm

But it is you that perpetuate the threads, regardless what the topic originally was.
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional minority, and rabidly promoted by unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds the proposition that it is possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.' Anonymous
Deal Addict
May 17, 2005
3584 posts
454 upvotes
Pete_Coach wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 8:53 am
But it is you that perpetuate the threads, regardless what the topic originally was.
STOP TALKING ABOUT KEVIN ! ... KEEP ON TOPIC ! ... (just kidding) Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Sep 27, 2003
8176 posts
1552 upvotes
Newmarket
I think the productive discussion has ended. Everyone's positions have been made and I think the admins have enough information to make a decision on how they wish to proceed with the OT forums. I understand from Tom that if and when a decision is made, he will report back to everyone. Thanks for your input everyone.
RFD Forums Moderator
Corporate Account Manager for a Bell Mobility Reseller