• Oct 5th, 2004 6:31 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 2, 2003
281 posts
20 upvotes

Deep-fried turkey dinner for Thanksgiving

I had wanted to try deep-fried turkey from a couple years back when I had seen it on an episode of "King of the Hill". I had done some research and decided it wasn't something I could attempt myself since I live in an apartment. Any ideas if there's any restaurants doing Thanksgiving dinners that have fried turkey on the menu?

Thanks

note: I had originally posted in the "Request-A-Deal" forum.
3 replies
Sep 18, 2001
402 posts
Burlington
These guys - http://www.thepitmasters.com/DirtyBirds.htm - sell them. They are in Burlington, ON. Never tried them though, so I only provide the info, no recommendation. Perhaps there is a similar outfit in Toronto.
kon_kat wrote:I had wanted to try deep-fried turkey from a couple years back when I had seen it on an episode of "King of the Hill". I had done some research and decided it wasn't something I could attempt myself since I live in an apartment. Any ideas if there's any restaurants doing Thanksgiving dinners that have fried turkey on the menu?

Thanks

"Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?"
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
5 upvotes
you're going to drop a whole turkey into a deep fryer????

isn't that like eating Popeye's or KFC on roids?
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Apr 5, 2003
346 posts
14 upvotes

hahhahaha
that made me laugh

And I don't know why... :o
hokay soh :D