Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

DefJam Rapstar Mic Bundle (360/PS3/Wii) $15 RCSS (or less $10/FS)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 29th, 2012 12:52 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2010
1128 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto, On

[Real Canadian Superstore] DefJam Rapstar Mic Bundle (360/PS3/Wii) $15 RCSS (or less $10/FS)

Clearanced at FS for $10: http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product. ... 971&aff=cj

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/e5mrrp.jpg[/IMG]

Shame such a decent game got no love. The online service was shut down without warning or message. That said the core game is still fun, the DLC is still available. It does work with the Singstar Mics but not with the PS2 EyeToy.. gonna need a PS3 Eye for video support.

You will get tired of
- menu music you can't stop, pause, or change
- video being surrounded by borders of unnecessary thickness
[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/8yguwy.jpg[/IMG]
- sometimes entire phrases being silenced out causing you to lose flow (I hope you /really/ know "A Milli", luckily it's not so bad and it's more freeing on the DLC)

You will enjoy
- good song selection (Slow Jamz, Still Not A Player, Gin and Juice)
- even nice DLC selection (Grindin', Rapper Delight, Get By)
- bunch of video effects options
- freestyle mode (a beat and a mic)
10 replies
Oct 30, 2010
11 posts
1 upvote
The XBox 360 version was at Future Shop Orleans for 9.95 on Sunday- we bought it to sing Brass Monkey :)
Oct 23, 2006
94 posts
79 upvotes
Fredericton
Picked up one of these at Giant Tiger not to long a go for $7. They had some still there last time I was in but YMMV
Oct 27, 2010
32 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver
Picked up a copy from futureshop robson for 5$ (clearance 50% off). Like 4 or 5 copies left.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
FYI looking to complete cheevos/trophies online servers are dead and awful.
signature removed for rule violations
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
2409 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto
yoda12320 wrote: FYI looking to complete cheevos/trophies online servers are dead and awful.

Yup, I almost feel bad for not showing this game a little more love earlier.. Sounds like most held off buying untill the prices started getting slashed, myself included..
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
cool, i always wanted to be dah rappers

Matrix going to be dah next MC Jin

BRB
Mar 7, 2011
92 posts
20 upvotes
I got this last month at Futureshop brand new for PS3 for $9.99.
I think they been selling it for that price for a while I see it every time I'm there.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2010
1128 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto, On
yoda12320 wrote: FYI looking to complete cheevos/trophies online servers are dead and awful.
well yes I did say that the servers are dead in my OP didn't I?
wolfkin wrote: Shame such a decent game got no love. The online service was shut down without warning or message.
I understand "dead" but what makes them "awful"? Do you mean how one day they just went down and noone knew why or how? You mean how one of the trophies was for getting 1000 ratings at maintaining 4star avg?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)