Tags:
None
Nov 12, 2003
672 posts
6 upvotes
citizen22 wrote:
Aug 7th, 2010 1:25 pm
Problem lies with companies.
Time to regulate profits vs. employee salary.

If the company can record xM profit, a huge portion of that should be deferred back to employees in the form of bonuses.

Oh, but shareholders don't agree with real profit sharing, only the type of profit sharing where employees receive pennies on the dollar of what the collective rake is.
Under your proposal, what would happen if the company has a $xM loss? would you be ok with it being spread over the employees? Or rather the employees would have to return cash to the employer?

It sounds like you want every company to be a partnership with all employees as partners.
Remember, you are what you eat! NO DONUTS!
Deal Addict
May 15, 2010
2000 posts
113 upvotes
North York
I think you guys are greatly overestimating how much a stripper makes. Yes it is theoretically possible to make $1000+ per shift but not every time, there are slow days, it depends on the club and the city.
Dec 20, 2008
264 posts
3 upvotes
krazo wrote:
Aug 9th, 2010 6:40 pm
Under your proposal, what would happen if the company has a $xM loss? would you be ok with it being spread over the employees? Or rather the employees would have to return cash to the employer?

It sounds like you want every company to be a partnership with all employees as partners.
It sounds like citizen22 doesn't know how the capital markets work.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
2219 posts
499 upvotes
Syne wrote:
Aug 9th, 2010 6:16 pm
Reported
Hahaha Syne you truly are pathetic, can't face the reality of how much of a loser you are, and will continuie coming on to these forums to dispense advise as if your opinion is worth anything.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
2219 posts
499 upvotes
Tongue180 wrote:
Aug 9th, 2010 6:52 pm
It sounds like citizen22 doesn't know how the capital markets work.
Or how anything works for that matter
Deal Addict
May 9, 2007
2270 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
Oh look... It's this thread again
easterclause wrote:
Aug 9th, 2010 5:31 pm
What you do with your education or accreditation is up to you, and is not generally a function of a particular university.

I am so tired of seeing the young'uns believing that the degree you choose will set you up for life. You are what you make of yourself and not what you think your degree makes of you.
This is probably one of the truest things i've read in one of these public vs private threads
I'd rather my elected officials call the shots, and make the standards.
and this is probably the funniest... I'm still laughing. You seriously trust politicians with your money? really?