[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
14126 posts
4033 upvotes
Toronto

Delete Me

Delete me please
Last edited by sherlockmandango on Nov 7th, 2018 10:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2018!
7 replies
Aug 4, 2008
986 posts
2802 upvotes
Ontario
section 4 paragraph (e) Limit of one (1) entry per person per e-mail address during the Contest Period. Entries in excess of the permitted amount or multiple entries on Social Media websites in a single day will not be accepted. Entrants may only use one (1) email address to enter, or otherwise participate in the Contest. If it is discovered that you attempted to: (i) obtain more than the permitted number of entries in the Contest; and/or (ii) use more than one (1) email address to enter, or otherwise participate in the Contest; the Contest Providers, in their sole discretion, may disqualify you and all of your entries may be subject to disqualification. In the case of multiple entries, only the first eligible entry will be considered.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
14126 posts
4033 upvotes
Toronto
skeetersden wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 7:39 am
section 4 paragraph (e) Limit of one (1) entry per person per e-mail address during the Contest Period. Entries in excess of the permitted amount or multiple entries on Social Media websites in a single day will not be accepted. Entrants may only use one (1) email address to enter, or otherwise participate in the Contest. If it is discovered that you attempted to: (i) obtain more than the permitted number of entries in the Contest; and/or (ii) use more than one (1) email address to enter, or otherwise participate in the Contest; the Contest Providers, in their sole discretion, may disqualify you and all of your entries may be subject to disqualification. In the case of multiple entries, only the first eligible entry will be considered.
Thanks kindly. Updated accordingly.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
14126 posts
4033 upvotes
Toronto
RFD's ineffectual Search function is a source of constant frustration.
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
39234 posts
30275 upvotes
Economy
sherlockmandango wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 10:00 am
RFD's ineffectual Search function is a source of constant frustration.
I hear ya!
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)