Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

12 Days of Deals (home) - Day12

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2014 5:53 pm
Tags:
Nov 6, 2011
49 posts
4 upvotes
Nowhere
Sonique wrote: Can someone convince me if that UltraSharp U3014 is a good purchase/deal? Been looking at this for a while
You should be aware that the u3014 has widespread backlight bleeding issues. Dell's official response on their forums was "the U3014 backlight bleeding is within our manufacturer specifications. Since it is, we are not going to fix it.". They further said that as long as the centre 2" of the screen doesn't have any uniformity issues, the panel meets their specs.

Also, I think the monitors that people return within the first 30 days with Dell are sent to other customers as "new" monitors. That's the only explanation I can think of why a new u3014 I bought had scratches on the bezel, the power/displayport/dvi/usb cables were just sitting in the box without the plastic wrapping that they should come in, and the usb uplink cable wasn't even the correct type for the monitor.

Aug 9, 2005
978 posts
520 upvotes
Anybody have thoughts on the D-Link Wireless N 900 (DIR-855L)? Especially in terms of quality and price?

I hear it can be prone to overheating, and I don't know how low in price it has gone before. Thanks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)