Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

Dell.ca: 4-Pack Sanyo Eneloop AAA Batteries $10.99 again + Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2008 12:54 am
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4377 posts
4253 upvotes
Toronto

[Dell] Dell.ca: 4-Pack Sanyo Eneloop AAA Batteries $10.99 again + Free Shipping

It's back! As the title says, Dell.ca has a 4-Pack of Sanyo Eneloop AAA Batteries for $10.99.

It was also this price in early December, but if you missed out, you get another chance. Shipping is free and while they do list as temporarily out of stock, you can still order them.

For anyone who hasn't been around these parts long enough to be acquainted with Eneloop batteries, it's not a stretch to say that these are the cream of the crop for rechargeable Ni-MH batteries. They're very well made, the self-discharge is extremely slow (the majority of a charge can be held for 12-months+), they work well in the cold, and they come pre-charged.

[IMG]http://snpi.dell.com/sna/images/product ... 958683.jpg[/IMG]
66 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2004
3513 posts
438 upvotes
Bought a pack the last time they were this price...Great rechargeable batteries........Good deal.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5330 posts
3052 upvotes
Scarborough
Good stuff. Anything else on Dell.ca worth buying that costs ~$10? I still want to cash in on that 100 Air Miles through AirMilesShops.ca.
Oct 14, 2007
105 posts
21 upvotes
Calgary
Just love it when Dell sell things that they dont actually have stock of.
I still haven't gotten my order for 4 packs of these that were "in stock" from the last sale at Dell but I do keep getting this email:

Dear Dell Customer,

Thank you for choosing Dell.

Pretty informative eh?
Nov 20, 2007
56 posts
25 upvotes
Roomba560 wrote: Just love it when Dell sell things that they dont actually have stock of.
I still haven't gotten my order for 4 packs of these that were "in stock" from the last sale at Dell but I do keep getting this email:

Dear Dell Customer,

Pretty informative eh?
Same here, I am still waiting. It was Dec 4 when I ordered it.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2005
2556 posts
1619 upvotes
Roomba560 wrote: Just love it when Dell sell things that they dont actually have stock of.

Dear Dell Customer,

Pretty informative eh?
Lol...I know what you mean. I also ordered during the last sale and they didn't have stock so they didn't ship right away like usual. They must a bug in their system since those emails usually contain an actual status update image/link.

Emails:

Dec 4 Dell Order Has Been Confirmed for Order Number: 2xxxxxxxxx
Dec 10 "Update on your dell order", thank you for choosing dell....nothing else was in it
Dec 17 "Update on your dell order", thank you for choosing dell....nothing else was in it

If you check the first email "Dell Order Has Been Confirmed" there is a link to track your order. I had to reenter my postal code since the automatic link said it was invalid. Turns out it just arrived yesterday and I just missed Purolater so I have to pick it up at the depot. (it was only a small envelope...lol)
Jan 4, 2006
655 posts
3 upvotes
ASharp wrote: Good stuff. Anything else on Dell.ca worth buying that costs ~$10? I still want to cash in on that 100 Air Miles through AirMilesShops.ca.
buy another pack of eneloops? :lol: :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2007
5962 posts
1066 upvotes
Calgary
Bought 2 packs last time and they haven't even ship yet, lol.
Anyway, the price is good.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2004
3513 posts
438 upvotes
I got mine from the last sale very quickly...I ordered mine on the first day of the sale and it shipped the next day.Bought the $50 MX Revolution the same day and it also shipped the next day.Got the eneloops very quickly but the MX Revolution took an extra 3-4 days... :evil:
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2006
3430 posts
53 upvotes
London
It says temporarily out of stock now.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11320 posts
3870 upvotes
Nowhere

Dear Dell Customer,

Pretty informative eh?
I ordered on Dec. 4 and then got an email Monday Dec. 15 which was the estimated shipping date that they were delayed. On Tuesday, I got the empty message and on Wednesday my batteries arrived. I was disappointed that the batteries had the date of August 2006 on them. They only had a 1/4 charge left which is good for 28 month old batteries but not what I expected buying pre-charged batteries.
Dec 6, 2004
669 posts
61 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks Andrew!

BTW. While at the dell site, I didn't notice anything else. wow, they must have set all their sales flags to off. I couldn't find squat!
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2004
3513 posts
438 upvotes
Cheap Cat wrote: I ordered on Dec. 4 and then got an email Monday Dec. 15 which was the estimated shipping date that they were delayed. On Tuesday, I got the empty message and on Wednesday my batteries arrived. I was disappointed that the batteries had the date of August 2006 on them. They only had a 1/4 charge left which is good for 28 month old batteries but not what I expected buying pre-charged batteries.
Mine also had a date of August 2006 and they still had a lot of charge in them.I believe there was still about 1.27 volts in each of them.After seeing the August 2006 date I wanted to know how much charge would be left in them and was pleasantly surprised really.I topped them up in my Maha C204F charger and they were fully charged in about 10 - 15 minutes.Great batteries for my FiiO E3 when my FiiO E5 (When I finally get it) needs recharging....
May 9, 2006
401 posts
71 upvotes
Winnipeg
Sheed30 wrote: I got mine from the last sale very quickly...I ordered mine on the first day of the sale and it shipped the next day.Bought the $50 MX Revolution the same day and it also shipped the next day.Got the eneloops very quickly but the MX Revolution took an extra 3-4 days... :evil:
I love the MX Revolution. What a great mouse!
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
3560 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
how would you recharge them?

do tehy come with a charger?
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Thanks OP! Nice price for these great batteries! Would like to order but still have a package unopened from a previous deal! :lol:
Aug 30, 2005
389 posts
238 upvotes
order 2 pack. TY.

Cross my finger AA will be on sale again but for lower than $14.99
May 9, 2006
401 posts
71 upvotes
Winnipeg
SoGood wrote: how would you recharge them?

do tehy come with a charger?
You can use a different nimh charger. I used my Energizer charger, no problem.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)