• Mar 16th, 2012 7:55 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 28, 2007
273 posts
28 upvotes

Dell.ca returns?

Anyone have any experience with returns to Dell.ca?
I have a new LCD monitor with some issues I'd like to return. Just wondering if and how long it takes Dell to issue refund? And if they cover return shipping costs?

Thanks,
bill
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
4020 posts
274 upvotes
They are very fast with returns. Call them and they'll send you an email with everything you need for returns. Print it, stick it to the box and go to your closest Purolator. The clerks there didn't even let open my mouth when they saw the Dell label, they just said : OK, we know what to do, thanks, good bye. Oh, and it's 100% free
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
28319 posts
823 upvotes
arm2000 wrote:
Mar 16th, 2012 5:46 pm
They are very fast with returns. Call them and they'll send you an email with everything you need for returns. Print it, stick it to the box and go to your closest Purolator. The clerks there didn't even let open my mouth when they saw the Dell label, they just said : OK, we know what to do, thanks, good bye. Oh, and it's 100% free

They no longer pickup? Did they give you a receipt to prove you sent it?
Hail Eris!
[OP]
Aug 28, 2007
273 posts
28 upvotes
Yep...they do pick up!
Called CS at Dell, than had to troubleshoot through a tech (same person I think), than back to CS to arrange refund. Was time consuming but no problem at all! Info and shipping label was sent to my email just as you posted!
Purolator is picking up package (free) at my house on Monday.

Thanks,
bill
× < >