Expired Hot Deals

[Dell] Dell.ca Venue Pro 8 Win 8.1 64GB... $299 with $50 coupon

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2014 11:04 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
2994 posts
4883 upvotes
Laval

[Dell] Dell.ca Venue Pro 8 Win 8.1 64GB... $299 with $50 coupon

New Dell Venue 8 Pro (64GB) with 1 Year Accidental Damage plus 1 Year Mail-in Service Plan........ first 25 customers only

coupon code is universal " PVSKL9QV83H53S "




note the HP Pavilion 13-p111nr x2 Touchscreen 2-in-1 Tablet/Laptop with Intel Core i5-4210Y /4 GB memory/128 GB SSD is back on sale for $599

:)
13 replies
Newbie
Apr 5, 2013
95 posts
129 upvotes
Tried >> Did not work >> Item Specific Coupon >> Coupon is valid on the Venue 8 Pro tablet offer featured in this email.

Can you please post the link that featured in the email.

OP thanks anyway!

$50 off today's Venue 8 Pro Days of Deals tablet offer. Coupon expires after 25 redemptions.

Expires March-09-14

Dell Coupon Offer: Offer valid until March 9th 2014 at 5:59 AM EST or after 25 redemptions, whichever comes first. Coupon cannot be combined or stacked with other discounts and promotions. Coupon is valid on the Venue 8 Pro tablet offer featured in this email. Offer does not apply to PCs or other electronic items. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Offer does not apply to refurbished systems or parts. Not valid for resellers and/or online auctions. Coupon amount is taken off pre-tax. Coupon has no cash value.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
12681 posts
3153 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Coupon only good for 25 redemptions. This is for all of Canada? Wow!
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
12681 posts
3153 upvotes
VANCOUVER
goofball wrote: Still valid.
I guess not a lot of people in the country are jumping on this! ;)
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2001
1185 posts
409 upvotes
Got the same email. I bought a 64GB version a couple of weeks ago during the 10% off sale, thus $315. I've contacted Dell to return it. Overall, there is a lot to recommend it unless you need to use desktop apps much. 8" is too small. If you stick to the Start screen, it's fine and superior to my iPad in some ways. At this point, I'm looking at a Venue 11 as a better option. Got my fingers crossed that there will be some meaningful deal during the next few days.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 4, 2009
7688 posts
779 upvotes
North York
Prof wrote: Got the same email. I bought a 64GB version a couple of weeks ago during the 10% off sale, thus $315. I've contacted Dell to return it. Overall, there is a lot to recommend it unless you need to use desktop apps much. 8" is too small. If you stick to the Start screen, it's fine and superior to my iPad in some ways. At this point, I'm looking at a Venue 11 as a better option. Got my fingers crossed that there will be some meaningful deal during the next few days.
You can get the Dell Venue Pro 11 from MS Store for $499. (With Win 8.1 and MS Office 2013)

Need to walk in to a physical store location. If student, may be able to get additional 10%.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2001
1185 posts
409 upvotes
Busybuyer888 wrote: You can get the Dell Venue Pro 11 from MS Store for $499. (With Win 8.1 and MS Office 2013)

Need to walk in to a physical store location. If student, may be able to get additional 10%.
I qualify for academic pricing but there's no joy as SK doesn't have a store yet. :( Would buy one today if I could.
Member
User avatar
Jun 5, 2010
464 posts
482 upvotes
Ottawa
andriykoua wrote: I wish these came with LTE.
Under the Dell manuals section, you can get the manual for the "Dell Venue 8 Pro User's Manual (3G)" which features a micro SIM slot. No details on the 3G specifications in that document. Likely not LTE though, but likely available soon.
c as in cue, comma, caret, czar, cymbal
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2004
3042 posts
612 upvotes
Toronto
Coupon appears to have been used up.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 9, 2006
1877 posts
16 upvotes
Scarborough
Prof wrote: I qualify for academic pricing but there's no joy as SK doesn't have a store yet. :( Would buy one today if I could.
Academic Pricing discounts can be applied over the phone. That's how I got my Venue Pro 11.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1884 posts
171 upvotes
Have they fixed the issues with the Venue 11 Pro?

I am strongly considering an 8/256 model.

Top