[Dell] Cheap [239.99] 27 inch 144 Hz, 1080p Gaming monitor

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2019 8:31 am
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1123 posts
140 upvotes
Peterborough
I read through a ton of reviews from poeople on amzon that bought all the DP cabels and alot said the cheaper DP 1.2 cables didn;t work properly thats why I bought one 1.4 and the reviews said it works at 144hz with G Sync or Free sync enabled
Jul 20, 2018
154 posts
97 upvotes
djlonestar wrote:
May 19th, 2019 10:24 am
This was my first 144hz monitor purchased close to 3-4 months ago.

Funny enough, I wasn't aware of the whole Freesync vs Gsync debacle - and then they announced Gsync comptability!

In short, it is Gsync compatible.

The 1080 at 27" is something that's a little bigger than I was used to at first. It's my gaming monitor, not my secondary screen so not really an issue. I'll let you figure out if the 1440 is worth the extra 200-300$. ;)

Also, it is worth mentionning I get seldom Out of Range error requiring me to alt tab or close my monitor. There are solutions online, just have not find it recurring enough to implement.

Overall very happy with the monitor. This made me 144hz fanboy henceforth. Cheers
I was getting this as well when I first got it about 6 months ago. I was going through different GPU drivers trying to get apex to work and periodically the out of range would happen. Once I gave up on trying to stop apex from crashing I just updated to the most recent drivers and I haven't had an out of range yet. It would only happen when I opened up a game.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2426 posts
187 upvotes
Winnipeg
I can confirm in my case, FULL REFUND. No restocking fee, no shipping charge.