Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2012

Dell Consumer Black Friday: Eneloop 8AA+4AAA+Charger $24.99 + 4% Cashback from RFD

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2012 11:09 am
Tags:
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
19748 posts
1477 upvotes
xalex0 wrote:
Nov 27th, 2012 1:58 pm
Last time I got the batteries just wrapped in brown paper. Environmentally friendly, they said.
That is, afterall, part of the mission statement/marketing strategy of Eneloops to begin with, right? Instead of those stupid plastic blister packs, a simple box...easy to open, easily recycled.

I got mine today, though the batteries did not stay in place like in kmlmzhr's package--they were just rolling around in th bottom of the box, lol. I don't care for the blister-pack type packaging so no big deal for me.

These are 2nd gen eneloops BTW, in case anyone is wondering.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2011
1476 posts
418 upvotes
PEI
ES_Revenge wrote:
Nov 29th, 2012 3:22 pm
That is, afterall, part of the mission statement/marketing strategy of Eneloops to begin with, right? Instead of those stupid plastic blister packs, a simple box...easy to open, easily recycled.

I got mine today, though the batteries did not stay in place like in kmlmzhr's package--they were just rolling around in th bottom of the box, lol. I don't care for the blister-pack type packaging so no big deal for me.

These are 2nd gen eneloops BTW, in case anyone is wondering.
Got batteries same as kmlmzhr, and like ES_Revenge they were all loose in the box.
Second generation.
I just put the batteries/chargers into a ziplock bag.
× < >