Boxing Day 2012 Deals Archive

[Elect] Dell Consumer Boxing Week Deals On Now!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2013 11:11 am
Tags:
May 8, 2005
346 posts
8 upvotes
Chestermere, AB
Any opinions on the 15R SE i5 laptop for $649? Would this be ok for business and some simple gaming? This doesn't seem much of a sale price.
Thanks.
May 30, 2005
866 posts
61 upvotes
Any comments on that 3TB WD external drive for 119?
Jul 23, 2012
34 posts
2 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
iluvagooddeal wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 3:38 pm
Ordered the Dell Adventure Backpack. It is an excellent deal for the backback of $4.99 after applying a Dell's customer's appreciation coupon $15. Can't go wrong with that.
$59.99- less $40.00 (Boxing week sale) minus $15.00= $4.99+HST and free shipping.
Hey, Where did you get the dell customer appreciation coupon from?
Piyush
Nov 7, 2005
422 posts
41 upvotes
Edmonton
Andrew, the link:

"Dell Canada's Consumer Boxing Week Deals" on this page leads to the Business Boxing week sales from this post:

http://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/comput ... gdealscom/

or is my browser being naughty?

Anyway, have a great holiday my fellow deal hunters!
Nov 7, 2005
422 posts
41 upvotes
Edmonton
link627 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 4:48 pm
Any comments on that 3TB WD external drive for 119?
I'd really avoid WD, the Fisher Price of HDD companies. To qualify my saying that: I work in the IT industry for a medium sized company and we've been rolling out new laptops and PCs like nuts lately...playing catch-up, I guess. Anyway, we have a brand new PC/Laptop lose it's HDD about once every two weeks on average and guess what brand the HDDs are? When I get Dell to send out a replacement I specify that they replace the drive with any brand but NOT WD. Sometimes they can comply and sometimes not.

P.S. THANKS WD for all the extra work I get to do because of your clown-shoes company's crappy product!
687 posts
290 upvotes
Kelowna
The 3TB drive is currently listed at $129.99 I assume that will change, but when...?
Aug 28, 2012
41 posts
11 upvotes
GUELPH
bestjsg wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 4:31 pm
thanks, sorry what is L2R fee ?
Ha, there is no "fee". Your outstanding balance will carry over until a future payout.

How does it work? Simply click through one of those green links from the original post so that we can track your order. Alternatively you can always go to our cash back page where ALL store clicks will be tracked: http://www.redflagdeals.com/cashback/

Once you get to the merchant's website (e.g. dell.ca), just shop like normal. You won't see any indication of cash back until a few weeks later where the cash will appear in your RFD Cash Back account.
RFD Staff

Earn cash while shopping online! http://www.redflagdeals.com/cashback/
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4377 posts
4252 upvotes
Toronto
kirm wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 5:08 pm
Andrew, the link:

"Dell Canada's Consumer Boxing Week Deals" on this page leads to the Business Boxing week sales from this post:

http://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/comput ... gdealscom/

or is my browser being naughty?

Anyway, have a great holiday my fellow deal hunters!
Checked and rechecked and it's definitely linking to the consumer sale on my end.
Jul 8, 2012
612 posts
42 upvotes
VANCOUVER
You learn something new every day, Panasonic bought out Sanyo...ncix has a better deal for the eneloops.
Mar 7, 2011
2 posts
Inspiron 660 @ $479.99... Is that a good deal ? Please let me know friends.
Dec 7, 2012
3 posts
RICHMOND
Are they start yet? How come I don't see a click button I can purchase?
Mar 11, 2012
287 posts
40 upvotes
I'm also interested in this laptop. More specifically with regards to the build quality, keyboard, and screen. I've seen some 1366x768 resolution laptops lately and they're terrible. This seems like a decent price to get a 1080p screen.

I think this laptop would be able to handle simple gaming with its GPU. WoW and League of Legends are playable on the HD 4000.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2010
4540 posts
1226 upvotes
Mississauga
kirm wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 5:53 pm
I'd really avoid WD, the Fisher Price of HDD companies. To qualify my saying that: I work in the IT industry for a medium sized company and we've been rolling out new laptops and PCs like nuts lately...playing catch-up, I guess. Anyway, we have a brand new PC/Laptop lose it's HDD about once every two weeks on average and guess what brand the HDDs are? When I get Dell to send out a replacement I specify that they replace the drive with any brand but NOT WD. Sometimes they can comply and sometimes not.

P.S. THANKS WD for all the extra work I get to do because of your clown-shoes company's crappy product!
My 3 TB WD external HD I got from staples ,It's dead after 2 weeks and I lost 2 TB of movies,so I agree with you completley.
Mar 7, 2011
2 posts
immortal_kssss wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 9:49 pm
My 3 TB WD external HD I got from staples ,It's dead after 2 weeks and I lost 2 TB of movies,so I agree with you completley.
I've been using an iOmega 1 Tb drive and it working a charm for the past 2 years.
× < >