Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

Dell Day 5 of Deals: Ultrasharp U2212 $149, Targus Ecosmart Messenger Bag $19.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2012 3:24 am
Tags:
None
Dec 2, 2007
511 posts
284 upvotes
These mice rarely go on sale for this price and are probably the best daily use all rounder cordless mouse available. Thanks OP!
Deal Guru
Dec 30, 2004
13092 posts
879 upvotes
Toronto
Ordering another bag online....PM over the phone
Deal Fanatic
Jan 26, 2003
5334 posts
780 upvotes
PS3 is gone now.
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
Aug 29, 2004
400 posts
110 upvotes
netusername wrote: how much is dell paying you guys to post these ***** deals here?
Appreciate all 8 of your previous posts, but don't bite the forum that is also feeding you. :)
RFD has got to pay the rent too.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2006
2332 posts
514 upvotes
GVR
Ordered a U2212HM for 134.10 after 10% coupon (one time use). Not bad.
May 22, 2007
192 posts
80 upvotes
Calgary
Where did you get the coupon? I need one.......
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2005
1009 posts
70 upvotes
UnCeo: "colour gammer (82 vs 72)"

I did not see this spec anywhere, how crucial is this to a quality panel?

You got the Dell for a nice price, but the HP's extra real estate is seductive.

Wondering which monitor of these the gadget sites prefer ? TFT central
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2601 posts
1848 upvotes
North Vancouver
hky77 wrote: You can PM the bag at Best Buy and save another $6 on it! So for $13.99, that bag would be a steal!

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/tar ... 17e9a1en02
Just did this myself, thanks for pointing that out!

I'd never PM with BB on the phone before; is it normal that they charge the full amount and then credit the difference 5-7 days later?
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
kottmeier wrote: Just did this myself, thanks for pointing that out!

I'd never PM with BB on the phone before; is it normal that they charge the full amount and then credit the difference 5-7 days later?
Yeah, that's why I kind of prefer PM'ing in-store because it takes up credit card space. Still 3 left online, I wonder if it's a good bag. What are your guys impressions who bought it in-store? Does it have thick materials or thin?
Aug 26, 2006
777 posts
527 upvotes
Montreal Area
Fantaz wrote: Yeah, that's why I kind of prefer PM'ing in-store because it takes up credit card space. Still 3 left online, I wonder if it's a good bag. What are your guys impressions who bought it in-store? Does it have thick materials or thin?
Its very soft, but solid, enough layer to protect you from incoming snowball.

Well designed, not as solid as my other one but enough to give it as a gift to my sis for her macbook pro.

Oh, I have a W520 thinkpad and with its 15 screen.. it will not fit nicely. More for a 14 inch laptop if you don't want to squeeze it in.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
tkboyz wrote: Its very soft, but solid, enough layer to protect you from incoming snowball.

Well designed, not as solid as my other one but enough to give it as a gift to my sis for her macbook pro.

Oh, I have a W520 thinkpad and with its 15 screen.. it will not fit nicely. More for a 14 inch laptop if you don't want to squeeze it in.
Nice, it should be fine for my 14" then. I currently have a $100 incase one but it's a very slim (fashion bag I guess) designed for thin Macbooks so it's not very practical and doesn't leave much room for chargers, tablets or other books/devices.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4638 posts
799 upvotes
Toronto
kottmeier wrote: Just did this myself, thanks for pointing that out!

bb didn't give the shoulder strap for the bag,looks like open box one,have to go back on monday.btw it looks really cheap,worth $10 maybe IMO.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Dec 8, 2005
786 posts
28 upvotes
Ah... wanted to get the bag, the deals are over in 4 hours, and customer service is long closed at BB for PMs, guess I missed that deal :(
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
mtlguyca wrote: Ah... wanted to get the bag, the deals are over in 4 hours, and customer service is long closed at BB for PMs, guess I missed that deal :(
You can try your luck by taking a screenshot and e-mailing them. They sometimes PM in the middle of the night (I have no idea how).
Dec 8, 2005
786 posts
28 upvotes
Fantaz wrote: You can try your luck by taking a screenshot and e-mailing them. They sometimes PM in the middle of the night (I have no idea how).
Have you tried before? to which address?

N/M, I didn't notice it was sold out on BB anyway...
Aug 10, 2012
76 posts
7 upvotes
COQUITLAM
hover over a link and look at the url on the info bar. Usually there'd be an affiliate id.