• Mar 29th, 2007 5:17 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9253 posts
1368 upvotes
Toronto
does DELL DAYS OF DEALS usually mean FREE shipping?
Koodo Mobile Plan | $30 20gb plan
Virgin Plus Internet Plan | $45 300mbps plan

WTS: Keyboards
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
have to see. Sometimes Dell surprises us. But when they do they are sold out before the west coast even wakes up ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2894 posts
334 upvotes
GTA
ymlccc wrote: totally a time waster and they might check your credit... when this happens too much, your credit is damaged... beware. :mad:
they only check your credit if you're financing the item
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
CHINAdeals wrote: does DELL DAYS OF DEALS usually mean FREE shipping?
always has been.

been on here for so long, you should know that by now... ;)

-----------
Spidey wrote: have to see. Sometimes Dell surprises us. But when they do they are sold out before the west coast even wakes up ;)
and who's to say westerners actually go to sleep the night before the Dell day...? ;)

OTOH, i'm sure there are westerners that actually sleep early and wake up early for the Dell days... :)
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2002
1422 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
ymlccc wrote: for those who are excited about dell deals, they might screw you up even you received the confirmation email. They did this to me once with their eneloop batteries... totally a time waster and they might check your credit... when this happens too much, your credit is damaged... beware. :mad:
Do you understand what a soft check is? And they only do that if you finance...
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2005
2053 posts
26 upvotes
Gravenhurst
ymlccc wrote: for those who are excited about dell deals, they might screw you up even you received the confirmation email. They did this to me once with their eneloop batteries... totally a time waster and they might check your credit... when this happens too much, your credit is damaged... beware. :mad:
Were you trying to finance batteries? :razz:
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
1387 posts
3 upvotes
mahjongmaniac wrote: always has been.

-----------

and who's to say westerners actually go to sleep the night before the Dell day...? ;)

OTOH, i'm sure there are westerners that actually sleep early and wake up early for the Dell days... :)
Quiet! Don't ask this guy...he still think that 9.99$ is a hot deal for a 256 MB SD card. I think he missed a pill or something... Be cool with him or we can't know how he will react... shhhhhhhhhhhh.

:o

Obviously kidding ! ;)
DaVillen wrote: What makes that the best deal is the size (Unit Dimensions (WxHxD)
21.1" x 19.1" x 7.0"). You won't find a 19" LCD with a 21.1" width, most 19" LCD widescreens are about 16" to 18". The size is more comparable to a 23" LCD.
*HEATWARE*
Banned
Feb 18, 2005
10775 posts
8 upvotes
I'm interested in buying a LCD monitor. Which one should I be looking for?

I will be using it for games and watching movies. I will be using the VGA hookups as my laptop does not have DVI. I'd also like to mount it on my wall, if possible.

22" or 24" would be nice. 20" is perfect too. :cheesygri

let the dell days begin!
Don't be a newb, come play RFD Ball Hockey!
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... 6&page=175
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9253 posts
1368 upvotes
Toronto
duster wrote: Quiet! Don't ask this guy...he still think that 9.99$ is a hot deal for a 256 MB SD card. I think he missed a pill or something... Be cool with him or we can't know how he will react... shhhhhhhhhhhh.

:o

Obviously kidding ! ;)
lol? me? i said that ? i
mahjongmaniac wrote: always has been.

heh

i've never bought anything from dell

yet
Koodo Mobile Plan | $30 20gb plan
Virgin Plus Internet Plan | $45 300mbps plan

WTS: Keyboards
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
CHINAdeals wrote: lol? me? i said that ? i
no i think he's talkin' about s/b else... ;)
CHINAdeals wrote: i've never bought anything from dell
yet
omg :eek:

you can't be serious... all those Dell DOTD cycles in the past 2+ yrs you've been here...

that's shocking :-0

i can't say every single one of Dell's DOTD's were "spectacular", but there were def.'ly some great deals to be had occasionally....
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Mar 4, 2006
200 posts
5 upvotes
I hope the deals aren't too good - I kinda need my money :)

I think i bought at least one thing during every days of deals that they had. The last one was the best by far - Creative Zen V PLUS 4gb for $150 including tax (with coupons). :cheesygri
Jan 20, 2006
985 posts
357 upvotes
Montreal
well, you guys are kidding me, right? not financing the batteries but if you need to get Dell's deal, you need to be fast coz they are not responsible for anything. you got it you're lucky. I wasn't that lucky last time and what pissed me off is they don't bother to tell you that your order has been canceled. You have to find out that yourself...
Banned
May 5, 2005
13286 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
mahjongmaniac wrote: no i think he's talkin' about s/b else... ;)

omg :eek:

you can't be serious... all those Dell DOTD cycles in the past 2+ yrs you've been here...

that's shocking :-0

i can't say every single one of Dell's DOTD's were "spectacular", but there were def.'ly some great deals to be had occasionally....
So what have you bought?

I've been a pining for the Dell 2405 since it debut. It was the cheapest large panel display available and just when I was about to buy it, they announced the 2407. Mind you, this was months before it actually went on sale. Then the whole debacle of glitches with early models, etc. Only bought my first Dell product this past November after years of wanting to on the recieving end of the saying "dude, you bought a Dell".

Haha

Well, I'm hoping for some batteries this time. The last Days of Deals I bought a APC UPS. Doesn't do much except gets in my way and causes my room to light up in a green rainbow.
Joe Zawinul
1932 - 2007
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
1387 posts
3 upvotes
CHINAdeals wrote: lol? me? i said that ? i

heh

i've never bought anything from dell

yet
Doh! My bad...wrong person...was talking about our little spider. BTW, forget it...

Ok, who stole my pills?! :rolleyes:
DaVillen wrote: What makes that the best deal is the size (Unit Dimensions (WxHxD)
21.1" x 19.1" x 7.0"). You won't find a 19" LCD with a 21.1" width, most 19" LCD widescreens are about 16" to 18". The size is more comparable to a 23" LCD.
*HEATWARE*
Apr 8, 2006
24 posts
I'd like to share a really positive experience: I ordered the Day 2 AluraTek hard drive + a nice USB hub & card reader, and shipping was literally OVERNIGHT, Purolator Air. I was so surprised at this because it was free, but sure enough, Purolator called me up to let me know. I ordered on Mar. 21 and it came today.

Everything looks in good shape except for the hard drive's driver-disc, which had some nasty-looking cracks in it. I put it in my DVD drive and was surprised to hear a very loud spinning sound later
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2002
1422 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
[quote="Torley" post_id="4841526" time="1174614124" user_id="43722"]

Shipping was from ON all the way to the west coast. However, I did get charged PST, not sure why that is. A small inconvenience.
QUOTE]

You were charged PST because tell has business offices in Ontario.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
4877 posts
2787 upvotes
Ontario
I'm wondering if the Harmony 880 will go on sale for $99 or something?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2005
9483 posts
285 upvotes
GTA
Slawek wrote: I'm wondering if the Harmony 880 will go on sale for $99 or something?
didnt that happen already?