Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming w/ GTX 1060 $1372

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2017 1:40 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2001
5662 posts
73 upvotes
Calgary

[Dell] Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming w/ GTX 1060 $1372

Dell's Thanksgiving sale wasn't super stand-out except that 7000-series gamer with a GTX 1060 instead of the usual 1050TI

Combine with the $100OFF$1300PC and a 5% EPP code and you're looking at some tasty pricing for a capable gamer, IMHO. ;)
25 replies
Aug 8, 2012
30 posts
34 upvotes
Laval
Sadly, this isn't such a good price compared to the last couple of Pre-built deals we had with 1080s and 1070s in the last month or so :S

Sorry everyone, I got a brain fart and didn't see the Laptop part or that the price is without coupons or other stuff :(
Last edited by comeau3 on Oct 9th, 2017 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 3, 2010
369 posts
581 upvotes
Niagara Falls
comeau3 wrote: Sadly, this isn't such a good price compared to the last couple of Pre-built deals we had with 1080s and 1070s in the last month or so :S
Actually it is not bad at all.
He is listing the price without coupon codes.

With 100off1300 its $1272
with 5% epp its $1210

With ebates (its low at 2%) its $1185.

So a FHD 1060 laptop + 250gb ssd and a pretty fast I5, ( not as good as the I7 obviously but that was a decent amount more expensive last month)
for about 1200-1300 all in.
Aug 8, 2011
99 posts
26 upvotes
comeau3 wrote: Sadly, this isn't such a good price compared to the last couple of Pre-built deals we had with 1080s and 1070s in the last month or so :S
This is a laptop, not a desktop.
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
13940 posts
5439 upvotes
how long is the battery life

Is the upgrade procedure still the same for this "NEW" model ?

The sweetest gyal
Sep 22, 2017
19 posts
4 upvotes
sexyj wrote: how long is the battery life

Is the upgrade procedure still the same for this "NEW" model ?
About 4.5hrs at max brightness I was able to get at least 6 hours yesterday at low brightness, but the battery is quite a bit smaller 74W vs 56W

Yep just as easy

Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
13940 posts
5439 upvotes
thanks

I've been using a xps13 and not sure about the 6 hrs battery life.

Been holding out for a xps15, but this may get me....
SquishHermit71 wrote: About 4.5hrs at max brightness I was able to get at least 6 hours yesterday at low brightness, but the battery is quite a bit smaller 74W vs 56W

Yep just as easy

The sweetest gyal
Apr 12, 2016
130 posts
24 upvotes
I am looking at getting a higher end machine. Already have it ordered but would like to cancel and use these codes.

Anyone have a 5% EPP code that I could use please? PM me if you can?

Thanks
Apr 20, 2006
856 posts
596 upvotes
Ordered September 22 says delivery November 22nd
Nov 3, 2010
369 posts
581 upvotes
Niagara Falls
dealzrus2 wrote: I am looking at getting a higher end machine. Already have it ordered but would like to cancel and use these codes.

Anyone have a 5% EPP code that I could use please? PM me if you can?

Thanks
https://webapp.dell.epsilon.com/CA/CVM/ ... ?c=CA&l=en

Generate your own here. Sent directly to your e-mail.

R8084TG6X1ZRXW

I made one quick but probably won't use it since I'm resisting the urge to buy this.
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
13940 posts
5439 upvotes
by the way, there is a 12 months no interest for DFS

No interest for 6 months on Dell Inspiron, XPS, Alienware or Chromebook of $599 or more.

Limited-time offer for qualified customers using 48 month Installment Loan. Other conditions apply.

No Interest for 6 months on Dell Inspiron, XPS, Alienware or Chromebook system (“No Interest Offer”), with a minimum transaction amount of $599, subject to certain conditions. Offered by Dell Financial Services Canada Limited on approved credit to eligible customers. No Interest Offer only available to customers outside Quebec who enter into a 48 month Installment Loan (“Loan”) for qualifying purchases from Dell from September 1 until November 2, 2017, 10 pm EST. The no interest period starts on the day Dell ships the products to you (the “Start Date”) and ends 6 months after that date (“No Interest Period”). To take advantage of the No Interest Offer, you MUST (1) pay the full balance before the end of the No Interest Period; AND (2) pay all monthly payments due before the end of the No Interest Period by their payment due dates. If you do not meet either of these conditions, you will be charged interest at the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) assigned to your Loan, accrued and calculated daily from the Start Date. APR range is 13.99% to 28.99%. We will determine the APR assigned to your Loan based on our assessment of your creditworthiness. You may arrange a full payout by calling Dell at the number provided with your Agreement. To apply for financing, choose Dell Financial Services as your payment method at Checkout, contact Dell at 1-866-640-3355 or chat real-time with a Dell expert online at dell.ca/chat.

No interest for 12 months on Dell Inspiron, XPS, Alienware or Chromebook systems of $999 or more.

Limited-time offer for qualified customers using 48 month Installment Loan. Other conditions apply.

No Interest for 12 months on Dell Inspiron, XPS, Alienware or Chromebook system (“No Interest Offer”), with a minimum transaction amount of $999, subject to certain conditions. Offered by Dell Financial Services Canada Limited on approved credit to eligible customers. No Interest Offer only available to customers outside Quebec who enter into a 48 month Installment Loan (“Loan”) for qualifying purchases from Dell from September 1 until November 2, 2017, 10 pm EST. The no interest period starts on the day Dell ships the products to you (the “Start Date”) and ends 12 months after that date (“No Interest Period”). To take advantage of the No Interest Offer, you MUST (1) pay the full balance before the end of the No Interest Period; AND (2) pay all monthly payments due before the end of the No Interest Period by their payment due dates. If you do not meet either of these conditions, you will be charged interest at the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) assigned to your Loan, accrued and calculated daily from the Start Date. APR range is 13.99% to 28.99%. We will determine the APR assigned to your Loan based on our assessment of your creditworthiness. You may arrange a full payout by calling Dell at the number provided with your Agreement. To apply for financing, choose Dell Financial Services as your payment method at Checkout, contact Dell at 1-866-640-3355 or chat real-time with a Dell expert online at dell.ca/chat.

No interest for 12 months on Alienware systems and Consoles of $499 or more.

No Interest for 12 months on Dell Alienware systems and Consoles (“No Interest Offer”), with a minimum transaction amount of $499, subject to certain conditions. Offered by Dell Financial Services Canada Limited on approved credit to eligible customers. No Interest Offer only available to customers outside Quebec who enter into a 48 month Installment Loan (“Loan”) for qualifying purchases from Dell from August 4 until November 2, 2017, 10 pm EST. The no interest period starts on the day Dell ships the products to you (the “Start Date”) and ends 12 months after that date (“No Interest Period”). To take advantage of the No Interest Offer, you MUST (1) pay the full balance before the end of the No Interest Period; AND (2) pay all monthly payments due before the end of the No Interest Period by their payment due dates. If you do not meet either of these conditions, you will be charged interest at the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) assigned to your Loan, accrued and calculated daily from the Start Date. APR range is 13.99% to 28.99%. We will determine the APR assigned to your Loan based on our assessment of your creditworthiness. You may arrange a full payout by calling Dell at the number provided with your Agreement. To apply for financing, choose Dell Financial Services as your payment method at Checkout, contact Dell at 1-866-640-3355 or chat real-time with a Dell expert online at dell.ca/chat.

No interest for 12 months on any Dell XPS, Inspiron, Alienware or Chromebook $899 or more.

Limited-time offer for qualified Dell Advantage customers using 48 month Installment Loan. Other conditions apply.

No Interest for 12 Months on any Dell XPS, Inspiron, Alienware or Chromebook system (“No Interest Offer”), with a minimum transaction amount of $899, subject to certain conditions. Offered by Dell Financial Services Canada Limited on approved credit to eligible customers enrolled in the Dell Advantage Loyalty Program. Only available to customers outside Quebec who enter into a 48 month Installment Loan (“Loan”) for qualifying purchases from Dell. No Interest Offer only available to customers outside Quebec who enter into a Loan for qualifying purchases from Dell from September 1 until November 2, 2017, 10 pm EST. The no interest period starts on the day Dell ships the products to you (the “Start Date”) and ends 12 months after that date (“No Interest Period”). To take advantage of the No Interest Offer, you MUST (1) pay the full balance before the end of the No Interest Period; AND (2) pay all monthly payments due before the end of the No Interest Period by their payment due dates. If you do not meet either of these conditions, you will be charged interest at the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) assigned to your Loan, accrued and calculated daily from the Start Date. You may arrange a full payout by calling Dell at the number provided with your Agreement. APR range is 13.99% to 28.99%. We will determine the APR assigned to your Loan based on our assessment of your creditworthiness. To apply for financing, choose Dell Financial Services as your payment method at Checkout, contact Dell at 1-866-640-3355 or chat real-time with a Dell expert online at dell.ca/chat.

No interest for 6 months on all TVs of $799 or more.

No Interest for 6 months on TVs (“No Interest Offer”), with a minimum transaction amount of $799, subject to certain conditions. Offered by Dell Financial Services Canada Limited on approved credit to eligible customers. Only available to customers outside Quebec who enter into a 48 month Installment Loan ("Loan") for qualifying purchases from Dell. No Interest Offer only available to customers outside Quebec who enter into a 48 month Installment Loan (“Loan”) for qualifying purchases from Dell from September 1 until November 2, 2017, 10 pm EST. The no interest period starts on the day Dell ships the products to you (the “Start Date”) and ends 6 months after that date (“No Interest Period”). To take advantage of the No Interest Offer, you MUST (1) pay the full balance before the end of the No Interest Period; AND (2) pay all monthly payments due before the end of the No Interest Period by their payment due dates. If you do not meet either of these conditions, you will be charged interest at the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) assigned to your Loan, accrued and calculated daily from the Start Date. APR range is 13.99% to 28.99%. We will determine the APR assigned to your Loan based on our assessment of your creditworthiness. You may arrange a full payout by calling Dell at the number provided with your Agreement. To apply for financing, choose Dell Financial Services as your payment method at Checkout, contact Dell at 1-866-640-3355 or chat real-time with a Dell expert online at dell.ca/chat.

No interest for 6 months on Dell purchases of $299 or more.

Limited-time offer for qualified Dell Preferred Account customers. Other conditions apply.

No interest for 6 Months with minimum transaction amount of $299 (“No Interest Offer”) on all products. Offered by Dell Financial Services Canada Limited on approved credit to eligible customers. Subject to certain conditions. Only available to customers outside of Quebec who enter into or already have an existing Dell Preferred Account agreement with DFS (“DPA”) and make one or more qualifying purchases from Dell from August 4 until November 2, 2017, 10 pm EST. The no interest period starts on the day Dell ships the products to you (the “Start Date”) and ends 6 months after that date (“No Interest Period”). To take advantage of the No Interest Offer, you MUST (1) pay the full balance on your DPA before the end of the No Interest Period; AND (2) pay all minimum monthly payments due on your DPA by their payment due dates, until the date that you pay the full balance. Interest accrues during the No Interest Period, and if you do not meet either of these conditions, you will be charged interest on your purchase from the Start Date. The annual interest rate under the DPA is 28.99%. Minimum monthly payments are $15 or 3% of each Credit Plan Balance shown on your Account Statement, whichever is greater.
The sweetest gyal
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1327 posts
295 upvotes
B.C.
The last best deal for this laptop was priced $1,256 (not including the ebates which is another $125) with the following configuration:
- i7-7700HQ
- 16GB RAM
- 128 SSD + 1TB HD
Mine will be delivered this week, some of the guys who got the deal I mentioned are already enjoying theirs. If you need it now, then I guess this is the best deal for now, otherwise I'll wait for the next deal with similar pricing from the one I posted.
Apr 12, 2016
130 posts
24 upvotes
Thank you very much for the coupon. People like you are what it's all about. Thanks Again.

Also thanks for the financing info
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1386 posts
1800 upvotes
Quebec
Don't forget this laptop comes with the gtx 1060 6gb MaxQ édition so about 15% less powerful than à regular gtx 1060 6gb. Although still better than à gtx 1060 3gb.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2001
5662 posts
73 upvotes
Calgary
kowell wrote: Don't forget this laptop comes with the gtx 1060 6gb MaxQ édition so about 15% less powerful than à regular gtx 1060 6gb. Although still better than à gtx 1060 3gb.
And MUCH better than the 1050TI which normally comes in the Inspiron 15 7000. The GTX 1060 is brand new to this lineup.
Wish financing had approved me, I'd have ordered mine this morning before I even posted the deal! :(
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1386 posts
1800 upvotes
Quebec
Better than the 1050ti but as some others have pointed out the deal 2 weeks ago was pretty much the same price for an i7-7700hq and 128gb ssd wich seems like a much better deal since you can easily replace the ssd but not the cpu. With that and the New intel 8th now on the market I'd wait until black friday and hope for a better deal than this one.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
I notice that Dell Advantage is now 3%, down from 5%.
Oct 8, 2017
1 posts
kowell wrote: Better than the 1050ti but as some others have pointed out the deal 2 weeks ago was pretty much the same price for an i7-7700hq and 128gb ssd wich seems like a much better deal since you can easily replace the ssd but not the cpu. With that and the New intel 8th now on the market I'd wait until black friday and hope for a better deal than this one.
Intel 8th is coming that soon?

Going to hold if you can confirm.

Waiting for the next intel eagerly!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)