Expired Hot Deals

[Dell] Dell: Inspiron 7000 GTX1060 ($1,154)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2018 9:43 pm
Mar 2, 2015
92 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jimboski wrote:
Sep 30th, 2017 1:11 am
That's not right, you should be "In Production" by now.
Now it's updated... :)

Estimated Delivery Date: 06/10/2017
Nov 25, 2016
139 posts
101 upvotes
It says shipped on 30th September from Calgary but it still hasn't reached Burnaby. I guess it is coming by bullock cart.
hellodan wrote:
Oct 2nd, 2017 10:50 am
Status for mine just changed to "shipped" today (Oct 2). Have a Purolator tracking number.

Odd thing was I was I couldn't locate this order under my account, but clicking through the email link worked fine; and I still haven't received an email saying the order was shipped. Oh well, just want it asap :)
You can add the order as a guest so that the customer number is linked to your account and after that you will be able to see it when you log in to the Dell website. I am not sure what this means with regards to the Dell Advantage (3%) promo card but have sent an email to Dell regarding the same. Looking at the experiences posted regarding Dell customer service I am not expecting a quick response.
Edit: Nvm, just got a quick email and follow-up call resolving this.
Apr 20, 2006
606 posts
300 upvotes
Mine switched from the 2nd to three 6th to now the 10th
Jan 15, 2017
44 posts
91 upvotes
Got mines yesterday. The Screen and speakers are not good as the Lenovo y520. They've taken out the small subwoofer that they had on the old model. The one screw for the back cover makes it easy to access the hardware but when I replaced the hard drive the cover on the HDD side doesn't sit flush with the laptop no matter what I do. I replaced the original HDD with a 750gb WD black. I think more screws are needed because how often does one access the hardware?
Mar 2, 2015
92 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto, ON
parapudaw wrote:
Oct 4th, 2017 11:52 am
Crazy status order page from Dell. Mine was changed yesterday to "Shipping date change to Nov 18". Now I got an email that it's shipped.
Mine was updated to November too...

Estimated Delivery Date: 22/11/2017 (updated)
Apr 20, 2006
606 posts
300 upvotes
Mine too.. Hope it's not that long I might cancel
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2007
5103 posts
1038 upvotes
Brampton
I got mine yesterday. Dell page still says In production lol .. so far no issues. make sure to set the video card to Nvidia under settings other Intel Graphics will take over as primary card
Jan 15, 2017
44 posts
91 upvotes
Mayoo wrote:
Oct 4th, 2017 8:24 pm
I got mine yesterday. Dell page still says In production lol .. so far no issues. make sure to set the video card to Nvidia under settings other Intel Graphics will take over as primary card
Shouldn't it switch automatically when playing games? I didn't change any settings and was able to play doom on max. Does anyone knows how to update the nvidia drivers yet? Been searching and still unable to update.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2007
5103 posts
1038 upvotes
Brampton
Jafaking wrote:
Oct 4th, 2017 9:00 pm
Shouldn't it switch automatically when playing games? I didn't change any settings and was able to play doom on max. Does anyone knows how to update the nvidia drivers yet? Been searching and still unable to update.
Yup but i want to force to GTX for all the time.

Regarding drivers, just scan you system from Nvidias system scan app via web
Jan 15, 2017
44 posts
91 upvotes
Mayoo wrote:
Oct 4th, 2017 11:19 pm
Yup but i want to force to GTX for all the time.

Regarding drivers, just scan you system from Nvidias system scan app via web
Are you able to update your nvidia drivers? I did do the scan app and it downloaded the drivers for me but when trying to install it says installations can't continue. This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware. So far I read dell has control on what drivers are allowed to be installed and the current drivers we have is really out of date.
Sep 19, 2017
25 posts
12 upvotes
Just received it today. I'm in Burnaby, BC. Love it so far, its got a fingerprint scanner unlock but it wasn't advertised which is a bonus. Everything running perfect so far, using it as my new desktop for gaming.