Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

Dell SE2419H 24" 1080p Monitor $79 ($159 - 10% off - 10% ebates - $50 visa card)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2019 10:20 am
Jul 18, 2013
12 posts
1 upvote
This is a verification site, I input my information and the status says processed. There is no link or website to the direct redemption site. This just looks scammy. Don’t fall into the trap of eVisas from Dell again!
May 7, 2011
86 posts
59 upvotes
LeiQ676 wrote: This is a verification site, I input my information and the status says processed. There is no link or website to the direct redemption site. This just looks scammy. Don’t fall into the trap of eVisas from Dell again!
sorry, i misread your question.
before you can redeem your card, you need a link in an email from berkeley, where the link is unique and will lead you to the redemption page.
i tried http://www.myvirtualprepaidcard.com/ and the page is down. but i just tried my redemption link, and it works. so you will need the email to start with. and the email looks something like this:

Dear XXXXX:

You have received a $50.00 virtual prepaid card.

To retrieve your virtual prepaid card visit the Virtual Card Redemption Site.
To redeem your Virtual Prepaid Card, you will be asked to provide the following information that matches the information entered during the claim process:

First Initial and Last Name
Email Address
Your Zip Code or Postal Code

Questions? Please refer to myvirtualprepaidcard.com

Thank you,

Dell Promotional Support Team
Jul 18, 2013
12 posts
1 upvote
This is the email I received. There is no “unique link”. It’s a bunch of text. You would think the words in blue is a hyperlink and you can click on it. But it actually is not clickable, it’s just in the blue colour! Can this be more confusing?

Berkeley Payment Solutions
myvirtualprepaidcard.com

Information en français dessous.

Dear

You have received a $50.00 virtual prepaid card.

To retrieve your virtual prepaid card visit the Virtual Card Redemption Site.

To redeem your Virtual Prepaid Card, you will be asked to provide the following information that matches the information entered during the claim process:
First Initial and Last Name
Email Address
Your Zip Code or Postal Code
Questions? Please refer to myvirtualprepaidcard.com

Thank you,

Cher/Chère

Vous avez reçu une carte prépayée virtuelle au montant de 50.00$.

Pour accéder votre carte prepayée virtuelle, veuillez visiter le site Web de remboursement de carte virtuelle.

Pour échanger votre carte prépayée virtuelle, il vous sera demandé de fournir les informations suivantes qui correspondent aux informations saisies lors du processus de réclamation:
Première initiale du prénom et nom de famille
Adresse courriel
Code postal
Avez-vous des questions? S'il vous plaît se référer à myvirtualprepaidcard.com

Merci,

May 7, 2011
86 posts
59 upvotes
the "Virtual Card Redemption Site" in my email is in blue and have a link embedded. that's the unique link you need. i guess in your case you will have to contact them. again, better phone them then email, it's much quicker. in case you don't have their number:
(888) 672-6041
Lines are open Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 6:00pm CDT.
the number is from here in case you wonder:
https://dellgiftcardpromo.com/ca/en/pag ... ts/contact

good luck
Jul 18, 2013
12 posts
1 upvote
I called the 1-888 number. Was told berkeley didn’t send me the link so I need to contact berkeley. Got transferred to berkeley, didn’t get to talk to anyone, a recorded message says I need to send an email to support@mycardholdersupport.com now I send the email and wait for reply. They really make you work hard for $50 dollars.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)