Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

Dell U3415W 34'' Curved Monitor $532.79

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2020 2:58 pm
Dec 9, 2006
367 posts
129 upvotes
Richmond Hill North
How do you get $549 in chrome?
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2007
1394 posts
783 upvotes
AriStar wrote: hmm, seems like a good deal.. still waiting for a god discount on the AW3418DW
The ebates and coupon should work on this monitor as well, on top of its current sale price. Puts it at around $1058.
I have the AW3418DW and it's a nice monitor, but you need a beast of a GPU to take advantage of this.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9312 upvotes
warmdeals wrote: The USB-C ones can charge your laptop and connect display using one single cable, but only if you laptop supports USB-C charging. If you are using a desktop, this is not much value.
Thanks for confirming. It will be used for my Main PC from 2012 or my Macbook Pro mid 2012. Have no USB C devices.

Seems like the price is good, compared to another Samsung monitor of the same size and that one is around the $950 on sale at Canada Computers.
Blanka
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
5 years old product
Can't seem to Stack coupons
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9312 upvotes
wlee wrote: 5 years old product
Can't seem to Stack coupons
Why is it so high in terms of the regular price for a 5 year old product? I paid $350 for my 27" LG IPS LED monitor during the NCIX Spring warehouse sale in 2014 and at the time, the retail price was $800 ish.

Still a good buy at this price for this Dell monitor? I now find that the price of this monitor is high given its age.
Blanka
Sep 28, 2015
925 posts
1124 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
BlackXstar wrote: Possible stack with Dell MPP?
No. Tried that. I've edited original post.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
djemzine wrote: Why is it so high in terms of the regular price for a 5 year old product? I paid $350 for my 27" LG IPS LED monitor during the NCIX Spring warehouse sale in 2014 and at the time, the retail price was $800 ish.

Still a good buy at this price for this Dell monitor? I now find that the price of this monitor is high given its age.
Dell's premium monitors are good buy and will last long, I have U2711 and U2413, very good, hope this one will do the same, they are all 8+2 bit IPS panels.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
warmdeals wrote: No. Tried that. I've edited original post.
i also tried no go, no stack with either MPP or perkopolis
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
2302 posts
1272 upvotes
God I am tempted . . .my current monitor is a 24 inch Ultrasharp from 2011 and it has held up REALLY well but this is next level stuff for the price . . .

How close can I sit to this? My computer desk has a hutch on it that this beast will not fit into which means my face will be about 30 inches from the monitor . . . is that too close?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2913 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto
I wish I hadn't jump the gun on a 27"4K (P2715Q) in 2015. I think I'd be better off with 34" 1440p UW :(
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2017
3872 posts
2505 upvotes
How are 4K movies/TV on ultra widescreens?
Last edited by peli33 on Feb 12th, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9312 upvotes
peli33 wrote: How are movies/TV on widescreens?
+1 and I jumped on this. I can always return it should I feel bad that I just hurt my wallet. I can always use the existing LG IPS 27" LED for my Macbook Pro or something.

21st delivery eTA.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
2302 posts
1272 upvotes
Is the deal dead? It still shows as being on sale but when you get to the final cart stage the price reverts to the regular price.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2017
3872 posts
2505 upvotes
So which return policy applies here?

"POLICY
30-Day Return Period for Certain Hardware, Software Products and Accessories:
Except as provided below, all hardware, accessories, peripherals, parts, and media-based software that are unopened and still in their original sealed package or, if delivered electronically, that has not been downloaded, may be returned to Dell up to 30 days from the date on the packing slip or invoice for a credit or a refund of the purchase price paid, less shipping and handling and any applicable restocking fees and taxes if already paid. "

http://www.dell.ca/learn/ca/en/cacorp1/policies-returns

or:

"Buy Dell PCs, electronics or accessories and get free 5- to 7-day ground shipping. It’s easy, with no minimum purchase required. And if you decide something isn’t for you, just ship it back within 30 days of your invoice date for a full refund, including free return shipping. Dell will even waive the restocking fee*."

https://www.dell.com/learn/ca/en/cadhs1 ... returns-ca

[edit] Think first is Business while 2nd is regular household.
Last edited by peli33 on Feb 12th, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
Comes out to $644 - $34 ebates

I would prefer the newer 3417 because of its greater curvature but not worth the extra money in this case
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
2302 posts
1272 upvotes
I was able to get to the final cart with the deal earlier but since then I have tried multiple times to make it to the checkout with the discount applied (it shows as being on sale but the discount is removed at the final checkout).

I have been vacillating on this deal because even though it is a great deal for a great monitor I don't NEED it, it still isn't chump change, it might be an awkward fit on my desk because I have a hutch, my computer would have a hard time playing demanding games on it and I don't use my desktop a ton . . .but I was still leaning towards getting it, there is no doubt about it . . .

I think my wallet was saved by Dell or an error in the system . . .is it just me?!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5064 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
Really surprised that this doesn’t even have free sync.....would have bought if it did.
Current KOODO customer😎
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2017
3872 posts
2505 upvotes
feminazi wrote: Is the deal dead? It still shows as being on sale but when you get to the final cart stage the price reverts to the regular price.
Same for me, now adding to cart also yield the full price.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)