Expired Hot Deals

[Dell] Inspiron 14 5000, i5, 8/256GB, FHD IPS - $500 ($730 + $100 GC + 10% off email + 12% ebates)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2019 3:05 pm
May 25, 2007
537 posts
170 upvotes
Edmonton
ControlZ wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2019 1:07 pm
For those that were able to use the UNiDAYS code along with the dell 10% discount. Can you confirm if your item was shipped? I placed my order on the 16th and the status still only shows confirmed. Just wondering if anyone had theirs status change to shipped yet.
I ordered on the 16th too and I still have my order status at confirmed. Considering that this deal started on August 12, they might have a lot of orders and their estimated delivery of September 4 might mean we won't get anything for a few weeks.
Jan 8, 2006
49 posts
19 upvotes
Edmonton
Are the unidays code working again? Looking to stack with 10% e-mail code.
Feb 26, 2018
21 posts
7 upvotes
ryde or die wrote: I ordered on the 16th too and I still have my order status at confirmed. Considering that this deal started on August 12, they might have a lot of orders and their estimated delivery of September 4 might mean we won't get anything for a few weeks.
Thanks. It sucks but good to know I’m not the only one. If my order status changes will post.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
1440 posts
179 upvotes
Sephora wrote:
Aug 20th, 2019 4:50 pm
Very impressed with Dell's customer service. Per my previous post, I had requested that my first order be cancelled; the rep through live chat told me he sent in the request on Friday and that I would hear back. Today I received a call that although the first order has shipped, they are requesting that it be "intercepted" and returned via the delivery company, and will provide me with a full refund. They also confirmed the second order is still on track to be shipped. I was expecting them to tell me "tough luck" regarding the first order, so this is a nice surprise.
Welp, maybe I spoke too soon. Last I heard from Dell was that they were trying to recall my first order. Next thing I know, the laptop is out for delivery and was delivered today!

I'm going to try to cancel my second order (the cheaper, Unidays order) and just stick with this first one, rather than deal with a return.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

AntonF10920