• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2018 9:40 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
4420 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto

dell latitude laptop screen replacement

So I have a latitude laptop that seems like it needs a screen replacement (image isnt being displayed and if it does its displaying only 1/10 of the screen with the bottom portion displaying washed out colours).

Any place in the GTA I can buy a replacement screen from? Avoid shipping wait times as I would like to fix this ASAP.

Thanks
Nothing to see here...keep looking.
4 replies
Verified Rep
May 31, 2018
4 posts
Hello Zero1,

There are screens available in EBay and Amazon and you can even find some with touch screen capabilities but replacing a screen is very difficult, it can be done with the necessary tools but will take you a while and extreme care/patience when making the change.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
4420 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto
seagatesurfer wrote: Hello Zero1,

There are screens available in EBay and Amazon and you can even find some with touch screen capabilities but replacing a screen is very difficult, it can be done with the necessary tools but will take you a while and extreme care/patience when making the change.
Yea I know ebay and amazon have them. Latitude screen replacements look easy (i have already seen the videos to do this).

Guess I will just buy it online then.

Thanks anyways
Nothing to see here...keep looking.
Verified Rep
May 31, 2018
4 posts
You are welcome! And I don't doubt you can do it, some people are just not as familiar with hardware so it can become complicated when you are trying something like this for the first time.
Good luck!!
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2007
15169 posts
2743 upvotes
seagatesurfer wrote: You are welcome! And I don't doubt you can do it, some people are just not as familiar with hardware so it can become complicated when you are trying something like this for the first time.
Good luck!!
oh..please. Anyone can do this .