Hot Deals

[Dell] Logitech Performance MX Mouse free shipping - $74.99

[OP]
Jun 8, 2010
124 posts
53 upvotes

[Dell] Logitech Performance MX Mouse free shipping - $74.99

Price can be further brought down by price matching at local stores.

Highlights:
•Logitech Darkfield Laser Tracking
•Hyper-fast scrolling
•Sculpted, right-handed shape
•Logitech advanced 2.4 GHz wireless
•Logitech unifying receiver
•Flexible recharging system
•Four thumb buttons
Last edited by nevermind999 on Apr 20th, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
28 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3138 posts
970 upvotes
Toronto
jumperson22 wrote:
Apr 21st, 2017 9:19 am
Showing up as $83.85 on Amazon.ca for me. Anyone else?

Also, how does this version compare to the "newer model"? https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Master-W ... b_title_ce
Ya but it was $70 yesterday.

The thing that's kept me from looking at the Master is that it has less buttons than the Performance(I map hotkeys to the extra buttons).
Apr 13, 2017
162 posts
50 upvotes
Burnaby
I tried the master and it gave me major cramps. I think it was from the slanted design. Other than that it was a baller mouse. I haven't tried the performance, it just doesn't have enough side buttons for me. I ended up purchasing the g700s. It's been the perfect mouse aside from only having a day of battery life. Crying Face
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
1746 posts
463 upvotes
KamS046 wrote:
Apr 21st, 2017 10:05 am
I tried the master and it gave me major cramps. I think it was from the slanted design. Other than that it was a baller mouse.
+1 I stopped using mine and reverted to my old mx revolution for the same reason
Dec 12, 2007
227 posts
71 upvotes
London
I've had mine for 2-3 years, and it feels great and works well. However, if you play a lot of games using a mouse, you should probably look at a gaming series model.

I play games somewhat frequently, and my left button registers as double clicks quite often. I've read a number of cases where this has affected other users too. My last high-end mouse (MX Revolution) had the exact same problem after 2-3 years of heavy use. I think Logitech's non-gaming models just aren't durable enough to handle all the clicks required for games.
Apr 13, 2017
162 posts
50 upvotes
Burnaby
RubberCheese wrote:
Apr 21st, 2017 5:07 pm
+1 I stopped using mine and reverted to my old mx revolution for the same reason
Dang so lucky you had revolution as an option. Mine has the double click problem. I bought a used one off CL and turns out it was the RF version. Glitches like a mofo.
Oct 10, 2007
982 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
PM'd at BestBuy for $72.49, but the one from BestBuy didn't come with the carrying pouch which is really strange. Not sure if this is supposed to come with a pouch or not? Anyone order from Dell that can confirm?

Also looking at potentially the MX Anywhere or the MX Anywhere 2 as I need something portable since I keep it in my work bag all the time. Any suggestions/recommendations? I'm coming from an older Logitech V450 Nano
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
14660 posts
17782 upvotes
ONTARIO
ibeleaf wrote:
Apr 21st, 2017 8:27 pm
I've had mine for 2-3 years, and it feels great and works well. However, if you play a lot of games using a mouse, you should probably look at a gaming series model.

I play games somewhat frequently, and my left button registers as double clicks quite often. I've read a number of cases where this has affected other users too. My last high-end mouse (MX Revolution) had the exact same problem after 2-3 years of heavy use. I think Logitech's non-gaming models just aren't durable enough to handle all the clicks required for games.
If it's out of warranty, have you tried fixing it yourself? There are youtube videos showing you how to fix the metal clip inside the microswitch (which is the cause of the issue).
I've found this is a great quick fix. The issue always comes back eventually, but it's an easy fix with a new microswitch.
I have 2 performance mouses that had the same left click issue. I have completely fixed them now to just like new.
Dec 12, 2007
227 posts
71 upvotes
London
BobSagget wrote:
Apr 25th, 2017 12:18 am
If it's out of warranty, have you tried fixing it yourself? There are youtube videos showing you how to fix the metal clip inside the microswitch (which is the cause of the issue).
I've found this is a great quick fix. The issue always comes back eventually, but it's an easy fix with a new microswitch.
I have 2 performance mouses that had the same left click issue. I have completely fixed them now to just like new.
Interesting, I did not think to look into it. The mouse is in otherwise great condition, so I may just do that. Thanks!
Mar 23, 2004
34664 posts
2637 upvotes
Markham
jumperson22 wrote:
Apr 24th, 2017 11:01 pm
PM'd at BestBuy for $72.49, but the one from BestBuy didn't come with the carrying pouch which is really strange. Not sure if this is supposed to come with a pouch or not?
Only the older ones from years ago come with the pouch. Logitech is cutting corners. But tbh, the pouch is sort of useless since it can only carry the data cables, but not the mouse itself :facepalm:

Usually the best price to get this mouse is around 50-60, usually around BF or BD.
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Oct 10, 2007
982 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
angel_wing0 wrote:
Apr 25th, 2017 9:07 am
Only the older ones from years ago come with the pouch. Logitech is cutting corners. But tbh, the pouch is sort of useless since it can only carry the data cables, but not the mouse itself :facepalm:

Usually the best price to get this mouse is around 50-60, usually around BF or BD.
Oh the case doesn't hold the actual mouse itself? Damn...not like my other Logitech mouse. Hmm...spend the extra $2.50 to get it from Dell and get the free case or save the $2.50 and forego the case....decisions, decisions...
Oct 16, 2007
883 posts
190 upvotes
jumperson22 wrote:
Apr 25th, 2017 10:36 am
Oh the case doesn't hold the actual mouse itself? Damn...not like my other Logitech mouse. Hmm...spend the extra $2.50 to get it from Dell and get the free case or save the $2.50 and forego the case....decisions, decisions...
The best buy one also does not come with the AC charger or cable.
- Insert Soemthing here so you will be able to recoginze me.