Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

S2417DG 144Hz 1440p GSync Gaming Monitor - $440

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2017 5:14 pm
Oct 23, 2006
421 posts
140 upvotes
westnylefx wrote: Well yeah because these are 198$ more + tax vs the 24" 2560x1440p IPS display. (thinkvisions 2560x1440 were 242.80+tax and 7$ eco fee) I am only asking i will wait for my thinkvision to arrive to give it judgement i have a friend with a ROG 34" display which would be nice to compare against may do a video about that if i can get that together.
Where you get your Thinkvision 24 @ 198$

thank
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2014
2960 posts
632 upvotes
ulic wrote: Where you get your Thinkvision 24 @ 198$

thank
Sorry thought this was clear, But this DELL is 198$ more, The thinkvisions were 242.80$ + tax and 7$ eco fee. That deal is expired, but i am waiting shipment on mine, Saw this deal and just wanted to compare.

I think its clear tho ips monitor for editing, TN for gaming. and ill always forgo some MS too i think ips to TN the 1ms vs 5-8 standard on a ips.
Aug 28, 2016
313 posts
552 upvotes
Hi, maybe wrong place to bring this up, But I prefer play Xbox one games on a monitor, cause my TV is super laggy. I am a occasional gamer, I play Halo, and other FPS. Any suggestions as to what kind of monitor to consider? I am looking for something on the budget side, as I am not an everyday gamer.

Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1995 posts
1588 upvotes
Quebec City
Mike2258 wrote: Hi, maybe wrong place to bring this up, But I prefer play Xbox one games on a monitor, cause my TV is super laggy. I am a occasional gamer, I play Halo, and other FPS. Any suggestions as to what kind of monitor to consider? I am looking for something on the budget side, as I am not an everyday gamer.

Thanks
You'll get more answers on Reddit/monitors
Jul 24, 2012
116 posts
25 upvotes
TORONTO
Am I doing this wrong? It's showing up as $538.99 - 10% off = 485.09
Mar 14, 2017
150 posts
134 upvotes
VantesV wrote: Am I doing this wrong? It's showing up as $538.99 - 10% off = 485.09
The deal ended about a week ago
Mar 11, 2012
140 posts
39 upvotes
Uh, I never got my ebates rebate. Is there something I can do? I know 100% I used the referal from ebates, as a matter of fact it shows in my shopping history...
Apr 23, 2010
230 posts
44 upvotes
Pickering
guys check your dell order, mine got delayed a month (thanks RFD effect)... i contacted dell enraged and got a 50$ credit.. im still super pissed but 50 bucks is 50 bucks...
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1503 posts
581 upvotes
mike1232 wrote: guys check your dell order, mine got delayed a month (thanks RFD effect)... i contacted dell enraged and got a 50$ credit.. im still super pissed but 50 bucks is 50 bucks...
I don't understand. What did you say? And how exactly was the delay one month?

Mine shipped within days after I confirmed when some doofus called me and asked me if I ordered from Dell.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1995 posts
1588 upvotes
Quebec City
I got it three days after ordering it. Sorry for your delay but patience, it will worth it. Just make sure to calibrate it.
Apr 23, 2010
230 posts
44 upvotes
Pickering
halhen1 wrote: I don't understand. What did you say? And how exactly was the delay one month?

Mine shipped within days after I confirmed when some doofus called me and asked me if I ordered from Dell.
I guess RDF dried up the stock... i dont know why it was 1 month but thats what it showed online.

My product actually just came though.
MercadorHG wrote: I got it three days after ordering it. Sorry for your delay but patience, it will worth it. Just make sure to calibrate it.
Any suggested links to calibrate it? I kinda just opened it up and used as is.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1503 posts
581 upvotes
mike1232 wrote: I guess RDF dried up the stock... i dont know why it was 1 month but thats what it showed online.

Can you check on the back panel of your monitor when it was manufactured?

Mine says April 2017. These monitors are fresh!
Apr 23, 2010
230 posts
44 upvotes
Pickering
halhen1 wrote: Can you check on the back panel of your monitor when it was manufactured?

Mine says April 2017. These monitors are fresh!
Mines also april
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1995 posts
1588 upvotes
Quebec City
mike1232 wrote: I guess RDF dried up the stock... i dont know why it was 1 month but thats what it showed online.

Any suggested links to calibrate it? I kinda just opened it up and used as is.
I don't remember the link but there's a review of the monitor with calibration within it. It looks way better.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8910 posts
852 upvotes
Toronto
there is a review on Tom's Hardware that gave some good calibration tweaks. But something was still off for me that I couldn't put my finger on. Then I stumbled on a review on the Amazon USA product page that had the perfect group of settings. I can't link it but the user's name is Ryan Stefferon, title is "Disable the deep sleep feature". It's the top review with the pictures.
Nov 30, 2007
822 posts
336 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Anyone here pay for their order through PayPal? I've paid for and received my monitor in mid-July, however, my payment is still pending through PayPal and I have not been charged through my credit card yet.

On one hand, it's a bit annoying because I would like to pay off the monitor ASAP - already contacted Dell and PayPal several times each saying I would be charged within the "next 2-3 business days".
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2003
1321 posts
731 upvotes
Edmonton
belowzeros wrote: there is a review on Tom's Hardware that gave some good calibration tweaks. But something was still off for me that I couldn't put my finger on. Then I stumbled on a review on the Amazon USA product page that had the perfect group of settings. I can't link it but the user's name is Ryan Stefferon, title is "Disable the deep sleep feature". It's the top review with the pictures.
Are these the calibration settings you are referring to?

Toms Hardware Calibration

So the above, plus Disable Deep Sleep is what you use ?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)