Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

Samsung Tab A (2017) 8inch...$185 after cashback

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2018 11:15 pm
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32143 posts
15423 upvotes
Socially Distanced
RFDblin wrote: Best Buy is selling the previous gen's tablet (SM-T280) for $129.99, something else to consider.
Which android can it get up to?
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
May 6, 2017
159 posts
148 upvotes
Quentin5 wrote: Which android can it get up to?
Not sure, but just a heads up, if you plan on buying it buy from Staples. It's $129.96, and you can get a $10 off $100 coupon from signing up for their mailing list = $119.96, + 1% cashback from a site that won't be mentioned.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32143 posts
15423 upvotes
Socially Distanced
RFDblin wrote: Not sure, but just a heads up, if you plan on buying it buy from Staples. It's $129.96, and you can get a $10 off $100 coupon from signing up for their mailing list = $119.96, + 1% cashback from a site that won't be mentioned.
I just looked it up, 8GB, 1.5GB ram and lollipop, its hideously outdated, and 8GB is the same as my phone, i keep bouncing off running out of space. Thanks for your reply though, but my needs are at least 16GB, 2GB ram and preferably Oreo minimum.
If this tablet had 2GB of RAM i would buy it in a flash (though Acer doesn't typically seem to release android updates so its probably stuck on this version forever)
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ac ... 13447.aspx?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1524 posts
2465 upvotes
Hell
The only Samsung tablets I see on Bestbuy for $129 are 7inch 8gb models that you might fit a game or two on. Maybe I'm missing something... a 32gb tablet for $129?
Have owned a lot of tablets...imho 8 gb is a waste of money and a 16gb fills up pretty fast, I'd pay the extra $50 for twice the gb of a 16gb and 4 times that of an 8gb. Plus the extra inch and updated hardware.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32143 posts
15423 upvotes
Socially Distanced
dogdayafter12 wrote: The only Samsung tablets I see on Bestbuy for $129 are 7inch 8gb models that you might fit a game or two on. Maybe I'm missing something... a 32gb tablet for $129?
Have owned a lot of tablets...imho 8 gb is a waste of money and a 16gb fills up pretty fast, I'd pay the extra $50 for twice the gb of a 16gb and 4 times that of an 8gb. Plus the extra inch and updated hardware.
I don't think anyone was claiming 32GB for $129.99
In general tablets are about your budget, if your budget is low you can only get outdated and low storage capacity and little RAM, if you can afford more you can get better. I agree 8GB is worthless, i have no games at all and just a few productivity apps and my 8GB phone is full.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)