Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

Dell Tuesday Report: Microsoft Arc Wireless Laptop Mouse $39.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2009 1:35 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4377 posts
4253 upvotes
Toronto

[Dell] Dell Tuesday Report: Microsoft Arc Wireless Laptop Mouse $39.99

Just checking up on the Dell Tuesday Report... they might have a noteworthy item or two today.
  • Microsoft Corporation Arc Wireless Laptop Mouse - $39.99 (compare prices)
  • Targus Canada Universal Notebook Docking Station - $85.99 (compare prices)
  • Kensington Contour Backpack - $34.99
According to PriceCanada, both the Arc Wireless Mouse and the Targus Notebook Docking station have hit new lows in terms of price. A review from Extremetech gives the mouse a 3.5/5 and praises the design. If you're looking for something very portable and a little different for a laptop mouse, this might not be a bad option.

The notebook dock doesn't have stellar reviews on Dell.ca, so you'll probably want to do some additional research on that one.

Shipping is free.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2006
1655 posts
12 upvotes
Uppsala
wat was mondays?
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
21223 posts
6991 upvotes
GTA
AndrewRFD wrote: There isn't one. The Tuesday report is 3 "small business" deals every Tuesday.
Thus the name ;)
Feb 8, 2007
576 posts
329 upvotes
Toronto
Played around with the mouse over the weekend and it feels pretty good in the hand and folds up very compact for travelling. Only drawback is the larger USB receiver (well, compared to the Logitech Nano receiver I've been spoiled with, anything else is too large).

Good price nonetheless.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
The backpack is good, I've got one works great with a bunch of books AND the laptop in it. Fits great!
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
ph00p wrote: The backpack is good, I've got one works great with a bunch of books AND the laptop in it. Fits great!
Yeah, I ordered two. Someone had rated it excellent on notebookforum/review.com

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)