Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

33% off on off-lease Dell products

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2014 6:39 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
4863 posts
3538 upvotes
Burnaby
conspiracy theory, nope, far from it. marketing and consumer psychology theory, perhaps. you forgot mentioning the ips ultrasharp monitors and some so-so xeon T's (not as old as the ones of the recent "discounted price" -LOL- sale.) but, good try.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2001
5662 posts
73 upvotes
Calgary
Any new sale codes? I see something I like...
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
BlueMax wrote: Any new sale codes? I see something I like...
BlueMax,

Nothing currently active, but watch the old code thread and our Facebook page later next week, we usually have some form of Halloween offer.

~ John
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
dukart wrote: just a heads up, you guys might want to fix your formats.
[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2w2irzs.jpg[/IMG]
dukart, can you PM me with the order number for that, or what items you had in the cart and the browser you were using - and thanks for the heads up!

~John @ DellRefurbished
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2001
5662 posts
73 upvotes
Calgary
karembeu wrote: BlueMax,

Nothing currently active, but watch the old code thread and our Facebook page later next week, we usually have some form of Halloween offer.

~ John
Trade fell through and Dell wouldn't finance something new... hoping a new code is right around the corner! ;)
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
BlueMax wrote: Trade fell through and Dell wouldn't finance something new... hoping a new code is right around the corner! ;)
It's already rounded the corner..."31SCARE14". 31% off, free shipping over $199.
Jan 3, 2007
608 posts
110 upvotes
Calgary
Rogido wrote: It's already rounded the corner..."31SCARE14". 31% off, free shipping over $199.
Hope can get 40% off
Jul 23, 2011
696 posts
202 upvotes
IMHO, crappy deals. These refurbs are ridiculously overpriced. Even with the discount this isn't much of a deal when you factor in the lack of warranty, or you have to pay extra for it, and the batteries in these laptops will likely be a hit or a miss. Seriously, you can find better deals on new laptops.

Thanks for sharing but wallet is safe.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Damn, put 2 items in my Cart, went away to take care of some stuff, and by the time I got back, they were snatched right out of my cart! Oh well, guess I'll wait for the next sale.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2001
5662 posts
73 upvotes
Calgary
Now if only there was a model with something faster than the Quadro NVS 4200M. [holding breath]

Want. Want so bad. [turning blue]
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2010
2210 posts
696 upvotes
Edmonton
BlueMax wrote: Now if only there was a model with something faster than the Quadro NVS 4200M. [holding breath]

Want. Want so bad. [turning bluemax]
Fixed

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)