Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
DellRefurbished.ca

Cheap Refurb Latitude Laptops

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 7th, 2018 11:55 am
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3507 posts
4189 upvotes

[DellRefurbished.ca] Cheap Refurb Latitude Laptops

https://www.dellrefurbished.ca/laptops?dir=asc&filter_brand=189

https://www.dellrefurbished.ca/laptops?dir=asc&filter_brand=189

Use coupon code:

33LTWKND
Bitcoin will crash hard.
70 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11211 posts
10057 upvotes
Kootenays
Discount is 33%.
Mar 27, 2015
86 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Which one of these obviously non-gaming laptops would be best for gaming?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2004
5450 posts
2433 upvotes
dbfive wrote: Which one of these obviously non-gaming laptops would be best for gaming?
The only one saw with dedicated gpu with a GeForce 720m? Not really that great for gaming. Maybe marginally better than the intel built in gpu
Jun 1, 2010
33 posts
37 upvotes
Canada
after spectre and meltdown older cpus are turd.

https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/micros ... s-systems/

- With Windows 10 on older silicon (2015-era PCs with Haswell or older CPU), some benchmarks show more significant slowdowns, and we expect that some users will notice a decrease in system performance.

- With Windows 8 and Windows 7 on older silicon (2015-era PCs with Haswell or older CPU), we expect most users to notice a decrease in system performance.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4912 posts
4932 upvotes
Ontario
I got lucky on this last time. I was helping a friend with a disability who lost her laptop in a accident so I helped loan her some money till she got enough to pay me back over a couple months. It was the Halloween special at 33% off I think or close to it.

Either way it came with major cracking to the side past their grade ratings. So I contact them and was quite upset. They gave us a 50% off and I think there might been a decent deal as well.

We got ourselves these in the end:
---
Oct 18, 2004
414 posts
276 upvotes
Saint John
kanechart wrote: I got lucky on this last time. I was helping a friend with a disability who lost her laptop in a accident so I helped loan her some money till she got enough to pay me back over a couple months. It was the Halloween special at 33% off I think or close to it.

Either way it came with major cracking to the side past their grade ratings. So I contact them and was quite upset. They gave us a 50% off and I think there might been a decent deal as well.

Basically 2 for 1 :-)

FYI, I have an alert set for laptop deals on redflag. This isn't too bad but better can be found. Consider that ca.iorefurb had one recently https://ca.refurb.io/collections/dell-l ... windows-10 (OOS) for less which includes a touch screen FHD and 1 year warranty vs 100 days that DFS offers. Plus because they are essentially Dell, I cringe the queues, endless transfers to umpteen departments, the RMA process of fixed, not fixed, hot dog, not hotdog process that my experience as an MSP an IT service manager can attest to. Though, their business line of support is actually pretty darn good. In fact it was often all I would install for clients - go figure!

Last edited by MrDisco on Jan 18th, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no short links in the quote
Banned
Aug 19, 2016
1903 posts
762 upvotes
Alright, who bought that Sandy Bridge Laptop with 256GB SSD? It was a 14 inch with resolution 900.
I was like 2 seconds late.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
13462 posts
4620 upvotes
GTA
Awesome deals. Gave you a thumbs up.

Am using a refurb e6420 the past year and a half and it's been solid. Highly recommend one of these. And defo get the SSD.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 19, 2007
75 posts
66 upvotes
Watch out the battery. I get a battery warning message very time once I login windows just one year later.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2008
2112 posts
1295 upvotes
Toronto
I don't know why Dell doesn't load them with Windows 10, but now that free Windows 10 upgrade offer is over I'll look elsewhere. There are a few Canadian eBay sellers of similar off-lease refurbished computers (some even include MS Office).
Amerifriend threads need to include instructions on how to acquire an amerifriend. :confused:
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3507 posts
4189 upvotes
kanechart wrote: I got lucky on this last time. I was helping a friend with a disability who lost her laptop in a accident so I helped loan her some money till she got enough to pay me back over a couple months. It was the Halloween special at 33% off I think or close to it.

E6440 is a lower tier than E6540, would be really hot if those were E6540.

what were the specs?
Bitcoin will crash hard.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 6, 2005
5785 posts
810 upvotes
ssiu wrote: I don't know why Dell doesn't load them with Windows 10, but now that free Windows 10 upgrade offer is over I'll look elsewhere. There are a few Canadian eBay sellers of similar off-lease refurbished computers (some even include MS Office).
Reason is OEM's are not allowed to do the free upgrade. It would be in violation with Dell's agreement w Microsoft to do a free upgrade, if they paid for new licenses then it would be ok. :(
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2005
1265 posts
986 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm a bit confused with the models, etc on these Dell's.
I currently have an E5570 for my work laptop, which is an i7
I was looking at getting the E6530, but it appears that it is an i5.
I want something near or better than my work laptop listed above.
Would anyone know if these two model's are similar in speed? (ie maybe newer generation cpu's etc...)

Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 6, 2005
5785 posts
810 upvotes
jay_w wrote: I'm a bit confused with the models, etc on these Dell's.
I currently have an E5570 for my work laptop, which is an i7
I was looking at getting the E6530, but it appears that it is an i5.
I want something near or better than my work laptop listed above.
Would anyone know if these two model's are similar in speed? (ie maybe newer generation cpu's etc...)

Thanks!
Probably none if you have that new of a model, the 3rd number is the "Generation" so your E5570 = 7th Gen CPU.

None of these are really close to that. E6430 = 3rd Gen Ivy Bridge CPUs. Especially if you have the Quad Core option. Battery life will be significantly worse too.
Aug 28, 2011
616 posts
126 upvotes
I need a good work horse ( not into gaming)..
can anyone suggest a model?
Always get confused with model numbers also i assume 128gb and 250gb versions are SSD..
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2005
1265 posts
986 upvotes
Ottawa
tkyoshi wrote: Probably none if you have that new of a model, the 3rd number is the "Generation" so your E5570 = 7th Gen CPU.

None of these are really close to that. E6430 = 3rd Gen Ivy Bridge CPUs. Especially if you have the Quad Core option. Battery life will be significantly worse too.
ahhh... okay. exactly what I was looking for. I was trying to decipher the the model's, if figured the E64 may have been better than the E54. Thanks for the info, much appreciated!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)