Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
DellRefurbished.ca

Dell Refurbished Red Friday Event - Save 50%

Aug 20, 2006
935 posts
184 upvotes
Hello, John

I bought all in one 9020 AIO last Friday, and I got it today.
However, the computer doesn't power on after I plug in the power cord, the power button on the side is flashing , but can't power it on at all.

Please help.

Thank you
Oct 1, 2010
99 posts
45 upvotes
toronto
I was able to get 7020 with i7 processor but A class unit I got was not definitely A, more seems like it is B class or lower. DVD drive not working and very strong smell of burned electronics. inside too much burned dust of electronics. Many scratches all around the case. System starts and I was able to set it up but HDD is at 100% all the time. Spoke to John, who is a reasonable person to talk to but he couldn'd do much and forwarded me to tech support.

I called in this morning and cs and she made an appointment with a technician. I received the call this afternoon and he asked to me run diagnostic test which it passed. Most likely Dell will be shipping a DVD drive to replace. Over all I am not happy with the system and the CS's cold answers and attitude. For next time I will be thinking many times before ordering from DellRefurbished.
Images
  • WhatsApp Image 2017-11-28 at 7.16.53 PM.jpeg
  • WhatsApp Image 2017-11-28 at 7.16.53 PM(1).jpeg
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39338 posts
6341 upvotes
Winnipeg
^where does dell get all their supplies? from fire insurance?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7440 posts
4191 upvotes
Moncton, NB
sheikh73 wrote: I was able to get 7020 with i7 processor but A class unit I got was not definitely A, more seems like it is B class or lower. DVD drive not working and very strong smell of burned electronics. inside too much burned dust of electronics. Many scratches all around the case. System starts and I was able to set it up but HDD is at 100% all the time. Spoke to John, who is a reasonable person to talk to but he couldn'd do much and forwarded me to tech support.

I called in this morning and cs and she made an appointment with a technician. I received the call this afternoon and he asked to me run diagnostic test which it passed. Most likely Dell will be shipping a DVD drive to replace. Over all I am not happy with the system and the CS's cold answers and attitude. For next time I will be thinking many times before ordering from DellRefurbished.
looks like it came more from a Class A fire... :)
Apr 2, 2015
496 posts
745 upvotes
Siberia
sheikh73 wrote: I was able to get 7020 with i7 processor but A class unit I got was not definitely A, more seems like it is B class or lower. DVD drive not working and very strong smell of burned electronics. inside too much burned dust of electronics. Many scratches all around the case. System starts and I was able to set it up but HDD is at 100% all the time. Spoke to John, who is a reasonable person to talk to but he couldn'd do much and forwarded me to tech support.

Yikes, i thought the scratches all over the outside of mine were a little annoying for a grade A but atleast the insides arent looking like Pompei after the volcano.
Banned
Aug 19, 2016
1903 posts
762 upvotes
It is hit or miss. The first system I got was a disappointment. I basically had to scrap everything and kept the CPU only

The second system I got was in perfect shape. It was like brand new, I loved it.

Now, let's hope the laptop which is on its way is more like the second system. Fingers crossed.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39338 posts
6341 upvotes
Winnipeg
Jone19 wrote: Yikes, i thought the scratches all over the outside of mine were a little annoying for a grade A but atleast the insides arent looking like Pompei after the volcano.
i thought only newegg does crappy job refurb, looks like dell is following the trend
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39338 posts
6341 upvotes
Winnipeg
karembeu wrote: Sorry CG :) Should be back up now.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
john, what's the process to do RMA on the monitor? Ordered pc and monitor for my parent and noticed there are 2 big scratch near the center of the screen, one is 15mm and another is about 20mm long, even though i'm not as picky about having 0 dead pixel for a refurb monitor but i assume dell refurb does not consider this would be acceptable quality either.
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
divx wrote: john, what's the process to do RMA on the monitor? Ordered pc and monitor for my parent and noticed there are 2 big scratch near the center of the screen, one is 15mm and another is about 20mm long, even though i'm not as picky about having 0 dead pixel for a refurb monitor but i assume dell refurb does not consider this would be acceptable quality either.
Contact the CS guys, they can help arrange the return. You can reach Customer Service via email (CA_DFSDIRECTCustomerService@Dell.com) or by phone 10am-6pm EST Mon-Fri at 1-800-891-8595. You can also use the Support tool on the website, which will create a support ticket directly.

~ John @ DellRefurbished