Expired Contests

[Daily] Delta Hotels "Explore Canada" Giveaway (FB/TW June 28/12 QC ok)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2012 10:36 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97252 upvotes
Coquitlam

Delta Hotels "Explore Canada" Giveaway (FB/TW June 28/12 QC ok)

There will be 3 winners from Facebook and 3 winners from Twitter. Each of them will win a two-night stay for two people, in a Delta category room at any Delta hotel or resort in Canada, of the prize winner’s choice, with a one-day car rental voucher from our friends at Avis.

Limit one entry per person, per day per FB and/or TW.

Canada Age of Majority

Ends 06/28/12 @ 12 Noon EDT Toronto Time 9am PDT Vancouver Time

Enter Here on Facebook Click the Road Trip Giveaway box to enter.

You must "like" delta hotels on facebook to enter.

Enter on Twitter here Follow @DeltaHotelsLtd and look for the contest tweet.
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
14 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106486 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Entry link for people who don't have a Twitter account: http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/twitter ... ntries/new

Entry link for people who don't have a Facebook account: http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website ... 8503/rules and click on "Alternate Method of Entry" at the bottom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck.

Cheers.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
thanks
....Now I have more time for contests :lol:
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378556 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks
bring back colour
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2006
14341 posts
221 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig