[Delta] Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, or Vancouver to Tokyo, Japan - $465 - $589 CAD roundtrip
- Deal Link:
Considering how the coronavirus hasn't peaked yet and may soon be a pandemic, might not be the best time to travel. However, there's availability throughout the year up to January 2021 so you can look to book 8-12 months out and hope it'll die down by then. There seems to be a lot of fortune tellers on the news/social media so it's probably best to ignore that and get your coronavirus updates from CDC/WHO to base your travel plans off of.
https://yyzdeals.com/toronto-to-tokyo-j ... ding-taxes
Delta has dropped the price of their flights from Toronto to Tokyo, Japan down to $589 CAD roundtrip including taxes.
The flights have 1 stop each way, in a U.S. city (Minneapolis, Detroit, etc).
There appears to be dates available throughout 2020 and even into early 2021.
And yes, you ultimately have to come to your own conclusions on the odds of how severe a pandemic might be hitting our planet, how long it might last, and how that might affect Japan, travel to/from Japan, or anywhere else. The truth is, nobody really knows.
Availability for travel
February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November, December 2020
How to find and book this deal
1. Try the following Google Flights search:
Google Flights: Toronto to Tokyo, Japan (both airports)
- click on the departure date box to open up the calendar view and browse for cheap date combinations
- try dates throughout 2020 and into early 2021. There appears to be dates all throughout 2020 and into 2021. I've seen working dates in every month except August.
- At the moment Google Flights isn't showing these prices in the calendar view, you need to wait a second for the price to show up.
- try starting with Tuesday to Tuesday dates and adjust your dates from there.