123 upvotes
Kitchener
They often dip into my points or not credit them. Bunch of crooks
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
5578 posts
939 upvotes
Toronto
It seems PCF and Lol-blahs in general are always plagued with tech issues. If they rewarded the customers for their all their tech screw ups they would probably be tanking.
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
Aug 13, 2011
989 posts
213 upvotes
Cashier at my local No Frills said that the PC Plus program was only available to the employees there until they work out the bugs.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10453 posts
2024 upvotes
Nowhere
So this is a shady program because you don't understand how it works. :facepalm: No Frills has never been part of the PC Plus program. There are part of the PC Points program but not PC Plus. It's not that difficult. The CSR explained how you were wrong but that is not good enough so you have to post here. I have been collecting PC points for 15 yrs or more and have never had any problems but then I actually read and familiarize myself with the program.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
12724 posts
2030 upvotes
City of Vancouver
My friend told me No Frills is not participating in the PC Plus pts program. She shops there and hopes they will eventually get on board.
De gustibus non est disputandum
[OP]
Aug 7, 2014
119 posts
6 upvotes
North York, ON
Cheap Cat wrote: So this is a shady program because you don't understand how it works. :facepalm: No Frills has never been part of the PC Plus program. There are part of the PC Points program but not PC Plus. It's not that difficult. The CSR explained how you were wrong but that is not good enough so you have to post here. I have been collecting PC points for 15 yrs or more and have never had any problems but then I actually read and familiarize myself with the program.
Not understanding how it works, being TOLD and SEEING conflicting information are very different things.
Read earlier in my posts:
- The PC Financial banker that set up my PCF account *told me* ALL Loblaws stores (including No Frills) were participants
- I checked the PC Plus website to be sure the store I shopped at was participating, once I realized my points weren't being accurately credited - it (and other No Frills stores in the area) were listed as participants

You've been collecting for 15 years? Has it even been around that long?? http://www.canadianbusiness.com/blogs-a ... ification/
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2013
4052 posts
669 upvotes
Richmond
Was your offer a digital offer or a store point offer? if digital rep was right, you can only use the offer once per week. If they give it to you again, then you can use it again. I had an offer re-issued to me after I used it t replace a large saucepan i accidentally broke in my kitchen.
FYI there are two separate systems of pc points. No frills participates in only one atm. And that is the 5 points per dollar you get if you pay with a pcf debit card,or 10 points per dollar if paid with a pcf mc or 20 pts per dollar if paid with a pc world mc. If you have a pc mc or pcf debit and use that as your pc plus card then all points earnt on the pc plus account can be redeemed at no frills.

Was discussed earlier in forum in shopping discussion forum. And very easy to find actually. Not buried inside the thread as it's on the 1st page of said thread.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10453 posts
2024 upvotes
Nowhere
grooll wrote: Not understanding how it works, being TOLD and SEEING conflicting information are very different things.
Read earlier in my posts:
- The PC Financial banker that set up my PCF account *told me* ALL Loblaws stores (including No Frills) were participants
- I checked the PC Plus website to be sure the store I shopped at was participating, once I realized my points weren't being accurately credited - it (and other No Frills stores in the area) were listed as participants

You've been collecting for 15 years? Has it even been around that long?? http://www.canadianbusiness.com/blogs-a ... ification/
Again you seem to be confusing two different programs. Please re-read my post. I stated that I have been collecting PC Points for 15 yrs not PC Plus Points. The PC Plus program is fairly new but PC Points are not.
[OP]
Aug 7, 2014
119 posts
6 upvotes
North York, ON
If you have a pc mc or pcf debit and use that as your pc plus card then all points earnt on the pc plus account can be redeemed at no frills.

Was discussed earlier in forum in shopping discussion forum. And very easy to find actually. Not buried inside the thread as it's on the 1st page of said thread.
I am using the PCF Debit card and the staff running the email MEMBERSERVICES@PCPLUS.CA stated No Frills is not participating until Sept 19th, this is my concern.
I could not see/review my points UNTIL I registered my PCF debit card on the PC Plus website.
Cheap Cat wrote: Again you seem to be confusing two different programs. Please re-read my post. I stated that I have been collecting PC Points for 15 yrs not PC Plus Points. The PC Plus program is fairly new but PC Points are not.
Well, the thread is about PC Plus, so yes, there is some confusion. ;)