• Feb 13th, 2017 3:33 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2009
5111 posts
651 upvotes
South of Ottawa

Dental cleaning 20% off

For anyone in the area, Town and Country vet in Ogdensburg is offering 20% a dental appointment (and some extras), for February bookings. The cost is pretty cheap to begin with compared to Ottawa vets so a great deal with the discount, even with the crap exchange rate.

TaC Vet
3 replies
Feb 12, 2017
1 posts
Thanks for this timely info! I'd consider the states bcuz the quotes I've gotten are getting ridiculous. Not sure about distance, but will check it out. Can you tell me how they treated you and your baby? Thx
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2009
5111 posts
651 upvotes
South of Ottawa
I've been bringing my dogs to Town & Country for years. The vets and other staff are wonderful. They are very busy, but always take the time to answer questions, do thorough exams, etc.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2014
2891 posts
422 upvotes
Beachdown wrote:
Feb 13th, 2017 2:35 pm
I've been bringing my dogs to Town & Country for years. The vets and other staff are wonderful. They are very busy, but always take the time to answer questions, do thorough exams, etc.
Your dogs know the vets. That would certainly help as would living near the border. I couldn't imagine taking our guy for a dental to anyone but our regular vet - Eskies are "funny" in that they can be excellent in a controlled environment. It is helpful in our case that our dog knows the vets and vet techs. He will need another dental next year - I am worried since he will be turning 14.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel