Tags:
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11601 posts
1655 upvotes
City of Vancouver
^ Are u getting probiotics into ur gut?
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11601 posts
1655 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Trans Am wrote:
Jun 6th, 2018 10:01 am
Some days I feel like I will endup in the gutter...
This is Canada. We have social assistance!
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
15918 posts
1300 upvotes
TOP SECRET SPAGHETTI…
Becks wrote:
Jun 8th, 2018 4:24 pm
^ Are u getting probiotics into ur gut?
Me?

No. I should try it to see if it will lift me through the doldrums. Do you have a recommended pill? I think those yogurt with probiotics is a scam although I have not tried them as a regular dietary regime to say it is crap with any conviction.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11601 posts
1655 upvotes
City of Vancouver
I eat plain greek yogurt with frozen blueberries that I add.
Feb 11, 2018
321 posts
243 upvotes
If you can afford the time meditation could definitely change your life. 20 minutes mantra, 20 minutes rest. Twice per day. After you get up and preferably before supper. You must not eat for three hours before meditation.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2010
1481 posts
377 upvotes
Alpha Centauri
TenzoR wrote:
Jun 6th, 2018 9:32 am
A lot of work places has started to put emphasis on mental health with their employees.
Maybe they're losing too many employees to long term disability from the stress of forced employee performance reviews of goal setting and forcing them to meet their unrealistic performance objectives or else going on probation and then if no improvement, getting fired.
This leads to fear of job loss, depression, anxiety and ultimately suicide attempts.
All this in the company's mandate to force staff to be more unrealistically productive because of the fear of losing their jobs and unable to pay rent or their mortgage payments.
I was so dreading the 4 times per year performance reviews that I couldn't focus on my work and took stress leave.