Careers

Locked: Depression...what is the difference that make the difference?

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2017 11:04 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2010
1215 posts
437 upvotes
Ottawa

Depression...what is the difference that make the difference?

Watch a video on cnn and checked out the stock of google...then realize those people who make billions are only in their early 40's and google's Indian ceo is not the founder who also make hundreds millions a year.

what have I done with my life? still struggle with job and money. and some people can even get a job to make ends needs.

life is so different...I don't know.

or is fate pretty much determined by our genetic makeup and circumstances? or I already did the best I could given my situations?
7 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1693 posts
1946 upvotes
vancouver
You said in the other thread that you're making six figures and you're "struggling with money"?
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2010
1215 posts
437 upvotes
Ottawa
frozenmelon wrote: You said in the other thread that you're making six figures and you're "struggling with money"?
yes. as a not so well-established consultant you don't have a constant stream of money. there are just too much thing I want to buy...

close to six figures is not much...the median family income in my city is close to six figure, alright?
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2010
1215 posts
437 upvotes
Ottawa
Families in the Ottawa-Gatineau census metropolitan area have a total median income, before tax, of $93,440.
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2011
11402 posts
5239 upvotes
Based on all your posts, you're overachieving if you're making six figures.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
Genetic makeup? I don't think so. Most of them didn't grow up with a silver spoon in their mouth. They were willing to task risks and fail multiple times before becoming successful.
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2017
1967 posts
621 upvotes
DT Calgary
1000islands wrote: Families in the Ottawa-Gatineau census metropolitan area have a total median income, before tax, of $93,440.
Ya, and you make more than the median family in the highest paid city in Canada. Stop trolling bro.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2016
1731 posts
1779 upvotes
You need to stop with these personal diary trolling threads