[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1334 posts
87 upvotes
Broli's Mom wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 9:08 am
Funny you should ask!

I opened my email expecting to find shipping information for my Han Solo in Carbonite "figure", but I surely didn't expect to find a shipping confirmation for my Hulkbuster! It is expected to arrive at my forwarding service's Niagara Falls facility by the end of the week. It is being delivered by Fedex (my Ghost Rider was through UPS) so I am hoping that there isn't a declared value on the Fedex shipping label...hehehehe.

I pre-ordered this in June 2016, so I was expecting to receive it sometime in the New Year.
I finally managed to insert all the batteries in with a few cuts and bruises. They ain't kidding when they say you need two people to assemble this thing.

Btw do you have an extra mk43 head just in case the hulkbuster head make any scratches on your bust? I have about 4 heads for that scenario. Lol
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
1414 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
tinlun wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 2:51 pm
I finally managed to insert all the batteries in with a few cuts and bruises. They ain't kidding when they say you need two people to assemble this thing.

Btw do you have an extra mk43 head just in case the hulkbuster head make any scratches on your bust? I have about 4 heads for that scenario. Lol
I have a few, but I don’t have the one you have with the Tony Stark headsculpt and the light up Iron Man mask...that’s really nice!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1334 posts
87 upvotes
Broli's Mom wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 7:28 am
I have a few, but I don’t have the one you have with the Tony Stark headsculpt and the light up Iron Man mask...that’s really nice!
Batteries on that head didn't last long and it fell apart quick. Hopefully, it's good as new if I put in new batteries.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
1414 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
I just came back from Toy2. If anyone is looking for the original Hot Toys Power Loader with Ellen Ripley, one is available. NIB. $800.

Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1271 posts
191 upvotes
Broli's Mom wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 4:45 pm
I just came back from Toy2. If anyone is looking for the original Hot Toys Power Loader with Ellen Ripley, one is available. NIB. $800.

Wow what a steal! :)
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1271 posts
191 upvotes
Come on, tinlun, more Hulkbuster pics on your instagram! :)

Are the legs really that limited in articulation? That's the only thing that bothers me, most photos I see of him has the legs looking very stiff and straight.
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1334 posts
87 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 5:06 pm

Are the legs really that limited in articulation? That's the only thing that bothers me, most photos I see of him has the legs looking very stiff and straight.
I'll have more coming soon. Hopefully with all the lights turned on. I barely play around with the legs. Figure is so heavy, there's no point to play around with the legs.

I have a hard time moving the shoulder swivel. I'll have to check the manual on that.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1334 posts
87 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 5:06 pm
More pics posted on my Instagram. The lights are lit!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1271 posts
191 upvotes
tinlun wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 9:26 pm
More pics posted on my Instagram. The lights are lit!
Looking good! Now you need a Hulk to fight him!
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1334 posts
87 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 9:33 pm
Looking good! Now you need a Hulk to fight him!

Wouldn't look right if I got the Gladiator Hulk from Thor Ragnarok. And I dunno how I'd deal with getting it thru second hand sources.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1271 posts
191 upvotes
tinlun wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 11:44 pm
Wouldn't look right if I got the Gladiator Hulk from Thor Ragnarok. And I dunno how I'd deal with getting it thru second hand sources.
Agreed, you need the Avengers or AOU Hulk. I've bought tons of stuff off Kijiji, new and used, and it's been pretty good so far.
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1334 posts
87 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 1:37 am
Agreed, you need the Avengers or AOU Hulk. I've bought tons of stuff off Kijiji, new and used, and it's been pretty good so far.
And no Hot Toys Hulk on kijiji as far as I've checked.