None
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
11735 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
Broli's Mom wrote:
Feb 12th, 2018 4:11 pm
If you are still looking, Toy2 has some in stock and a couple coming in next week or so. $899US. :(
why? is that a bad price? Sideshow was selling it for 849.99 if i remember correctly
[QUOTE]One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
[/QUOTE]

PSN: Aznkid2000
3000th post Dec 28 07 9:58pm
10,000 post Jan 17 2011 9:45pm
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
1460 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
Aznkid2000 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 12:32 pm
why? is that a bad price? Sideshow was selling it for 849.99 if i remember correctly
Come to think of it, depending on the rate of exchange, it's a good price.

I've pre-ordered my first SH Figuarts figures, the Batman and Joker figures from the Ninja Batman anime movie. I also pre-ordered the deluxe Oda Nabunaga figure from COO Toys. My Artoys Hellman (Hell Boy) figure arrived yesterday. Very nice! And my Meisho Movie Realization - Samurai Captain America arrived last month, very nice as well. I am hoping that Sideshow didn't mess up my pre-order for the deluxe Spiderman Homecoming figure since that is due this month, others have received 21 day and 14 day emails, but I have yet to receive any. :(
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1782 posts
303 upvotes
Broli's Mom wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 1:17 pm

I've pre-ordered my first SH Figuarts figures, the Batman and Joker figures from the Ninja Batman anime movie. I also pre-ordered the deluxe Oda Nabunaga figure from COO Toys. My Artoys Hellman (Hell Boy) figure arrived yesterday. Very nice! And my Meisho Movie Realization - Samurai Captain America arrived last month, very nice as well. I am hoping that Sideshow didn't mess up my pre-order for the deluxe Spiderman Homecoming figure since that is due this month, others have received 21 day and 14 day emails, but I have yet to receive any. :(
I saw some pics of the Hellman on Facebook groups. How do you like him? I want to get him but seems a bit pricey for a non-Hot Toys figure.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
11735 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
Broli's Mom wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 1:17 pm

interested in the figuarts injustice batman?
[QUOTE]One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
[/QUOTE]

PSN: Aznkid2000
3000th post Dec 28 07 9:58pm
10,000 post Jan 17 2011 9:45pm
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
1460 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 2:32 pm
I saw some pics of the Hellman on Facebook groups. How do you like him? I want to get him but seems a bit pricey for a non-Hot Toys figure.

It's really nice and a bargain: leather pants, belt, straps and pouches and four headsculpts! I would put this on par with the Captain of Octopus figure when it comes to third party figures.
Aznkid2000 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 3:02 pm
interested in the figuarts injustice batman?
hahaha! almost anything to do with samurai or ninja and you have my attention.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1782 posts
303 upvotes
Broli's Mom wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 3:08 pm
It's really nice and a bargain: leather pants, belt, straps and pouches and four headsculpts! I would put this on par with the Captain of Octopus figure when it comes to third party figures.
Oh wow, I didn't realize there were four headsculpts. I'll have to take a look at some YouTube reviews on it.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
1460 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 3:34 pm
Oh wow, I didn't realize there were four headsculpts. I'll have to take a look at some YouTube reviews on it.
That was supposed to be pre-order exclusive, but luckily OSK was able to get a few more with the extra head sculpts. I think he still has some available.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1782 posts
303 upvotes
Broli's Mom wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 3:43 pm
That was supposed to be pre-order exclusive, but luckily OSK was able to get a few more with the extra head sculpts. I think he still has some available.
I've got some stuff in the carts from OSK and KGHobby already. :) Maybe I should add Hellman in too.
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1549 posts
118 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 12:08 pm
I'm eyeing the Neo too, the figure looks great. It needs a few more weapons though!

I like the SH Kylo too. I'm heading to Osaka in a few months, I'm hoping to pick up a SH figure or two then. Will definitely look for Kylo and another figure to go with him.
I've already bought 3 Kylo Ren's. Hope Episode 9 Kylo Ren won't get so drastically different. Didn't buy the shf Kylo 2.0. The Last Jedi Kylo would be considered a 3.0 to me.
Feb 7, 2018
123 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto ON
Gee. So good I am into rare stuff. Since I've lost all my action figures from my childhood (not my fault. had few from He-Man), currently I am not really a collector. On my office desk however there is a mint-condition bobble-head of Pinhead (Hellraiser), Neca Toys. I got it because the existing figures are usually either smaller and not detailed or bigger and too expensive. And Neca claim the bobble-head is hand-made, so this is all I have now. The other thing I would LOVE to buy and put on my desk is the Silver Surfer, but I want something of a decent quality and size like 15cm or a bit more. And these are pretty rare. I was thinking also about Meiko (similar to Hatsune Miku), but probably will get this next time. So far I'm good.

Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1782 posts
303 upvotes
tinlun wrote:
Feb 20th, 2018 1:18 pm
Has anyone seen these coming up for preorder? Enterbay appears to be selling them right now. God of Gamblers is one of my all time favorite movies. Hope these guys do Ko Chun in his Chocolate guise.

http://www.enterbay.com/intl/en/16-scal ... blers.html
Love the movie as well. Those are good looking sculpts. I'll have to pass on those, I'm trying to focus on just DC and Marvel from Hot Toys.
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1549 posts
118 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Feb 20th, 2018 9:19 pm
Love the movie as well. Those are good looking sculpts. I'll have to pass on those, I'm trying to focus on just DC and Marvel from Hot Toys.
There was also quarter scale gold plated bust of Ko Chun as displayed in the yacht scene from the movie. But I think it was a unlicensed product.