Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1936 posts
342 upvotes
tinlun wrote:
Apr 28th, 2018 9:14 pm
Owning the first Hot Toys Hulkbuster myself, I'd say having Hulkbuster mk2 as a Power Pose figure is more than adequate enough. Maneuvering the legs on Hulkbuster mk1 is a real chore.
But it says 2.0 is made of vinyl, so will it be the same material they used for Mark IV's panties? If so, that's very worrisome as the Mark IV had major fading issues with the panties.
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1624 posts
144 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Apr 28th, 2018 10:30 pm
But it says 2.0 is made of vinyl, so will it be the same material they used for Mark IV's panties? If so, that's very worrisome as the Mark IV had major fading issues with the panties.
No way to insert Banner inside? I heard it basically has arm, head and some waist articulation but that's basically all you'll need for a sixth scale Hulkbuster.

I hope King Arts announces their Hulkbuster 2.0 soon. From what I've seen of their first Hulkbuster, it's pretty good. The SH Figuarts one is too expensive!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1936 posts
342 upvotes
tinlun wrote:
Apr 28th, 2018 11:24 pm
No way to insert Banner inside? I heard it basically has arm, head and some waist articulation but that's basically all you'll need for a sixth scale Hulkbuster.

I hope King Arts announces their Hulkbuster 2.0 soon. From what I've seen of their first Hulkbuster, it's pretty good. The SH Figuarts one is too expensive!
I don't think Banner can go in, they didn't announce it. I rather they not have that again, they ruined the leg articulation in the first Hulkbuster by redesigning it to fit Iron Man in there.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
1499 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
I am tempted to pick up the Hot Toys Arkham Asylum Joker. It seems as though Toys2 has yet to receive their stock (I have a $100 credit with them, but I can always use it on something else) and Animextreme is way too expensive. After exchange, the price here is about $289 CDN.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1624 posts
144 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Apr 28th, 2018 11:51 pm
I don't think Banner can go in, they didn't announce it. I rather they not have that again, they ruined the leg articulation in the first Hulkbuster by redesigning it to fit Iron Man in there.

I haven't even tried putting mk43 inside Hulkbuster yet. Too much hassle!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1936 posts
342 upvotes
Broli's Mom wrote:
Apr 29th, 2018 8:24 am
I am tempted to pick up the Hot Toys Arkham Asylum Joker. It seems as though Toys2 has yet to receive their stock (I have a $100 credit with them, but I can always use it on something else) and Animextreme is way too expensive. After exchange, the price here is about $289 CDN.
How much is Arkham Joker at toys2? I picked up the Arkham Knight Red Hood and I love him.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
1499 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Apr 29th, 2018 4:13 pm
How much is Arkham Joker at toys2? I picked up the Arkham Knight Red Hood and I love him.
Probably about $300 plus tax.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1936 posts
342 upvotes
tinlun wrote:
Apr 29th, 2018 3:40 pm
I haven't even tried putting mk43 inside Hulkbuster yet. Too much hassle!
Not worth the hassle when the bust will do the job. I'm sure most people don't do it either, which makes the delay and the redesign completely unnecessary.
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1624 posts
144 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Apr 29th, 2018 6:26 pm
Not worth the hassle when the bust will do the job. I'm sure most people don't do it either, which makes the delay and the redesign completely unnecessary.
It's really all a matter of saving face for Howard Chan. Since their competitor King Arts released a really nice 1:9 scale Hulkbuster that could do the same thing.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1936 posts
342 upvotes
In Osaka again for work and went to some places near Namba for Hot Toys and other toys. Seems like I'm just missing the release of Figuarts Thanos, damn. Anyone have any suggestions on stores to visit for decent toy deals?
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1624 posts
144 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 5:09 am
In Osaka again for work and went to some places near Namba for Hot Toys and other toys. Seems like I'm just missing the release of Figuarts Thanos, damn. Anyone have any suggestions on stores to visit for decent toy deals?
SHF Ironman is coming out at the end of this week apparently. Thanos should be out at the end of this month. Picked up SHF Captain America yesterday. Someone give this man a shield!!!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1936 posts
342 upvotes
tinlun wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 8:07 am
SHF Ironman is coming out at the end of this week apparently. Thanos should be out at the end of this month. Picked up SHF Captain America yesterday. Someone give this man a shield!!!
Damn, leaving in 2 days so I'm going to miss out. I wanted to get the Thanos, they have one on display here in one of the stores and looks great. Oh, and also just missed the release of Transformers Masterpiece Dinobot next month too. :(
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1936 posts
342 upvotes
Just grabbed a Yamaguchi Venom. Daaaaaamn he's cool. I'm on the hunt for Carnage now.
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1624 posts
144 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 2:21 am
Just grabbed a Yamaguchi Venom. Daaaaaamn he's cool. I'm on the hunt for Carnage now.

Venom was sick. I just picked up Revoltech Carnage and haven't had much time to stick all those tentacles (there's ALOT!!) for some extreme posing. Takes a little getting used to since the torso is a solid piece without the usual Revoltech ratchet joint.

I also just picked up the SH Figuarts Starlord today. I accidentally bought the Guardians of the Galaxy edition when I really had the Infinity War Starlord in mind.