The designated action figures thread

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 31st, 2020 7:06 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
2710 posts
690 upvotes
tinlun wrote: Will they accept Canadian preorders?
Not sure. I'd like to find out as well, I want a set as well.
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1926 posts
232 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote: Not sure. I'd like to find out as well, I want a set as well.
Cuz the comments indicate it's not possible. I'll try to preorder on Friday.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
2710 posts
690 upvotes
tinlun wrote: Cuz the comments indicate it's not possible. I'll try to preorder on Friday.
That's true. I'm going to try to VPN to work and order and ship to my PO box in Niagara US, see if that works.
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1926 posts
232 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote: That's true. I'm going to try to VPN to work and order and ship to my PO box in Niagara US, see if that works.
I can get to the preorder site with no problems. Others in the UK seem to have it blocked.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11637 posts
2162 upvotes
Anybody know where I can get the Takara MP-29+ Laserwave (Shockwave)? Not the MP-29. I'm looking for the MP-29+ (darker purple). Any place in Canada or are US stores the only option?
Jun 30, 2009
621 posts
101 upvotes
Vancouver
joeyjoejoe wrote: Yeah that's the one... trying to find a Canadian seller though.
You can try these guys AgesThreeAndUp
The weird thing is they're Canadian, with a store in BC, but their site is in USD.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
2710 posts
690 upvotes
Got some X'mas presents for myself, all waiting to be unpacked.

Hot Toys Red Skull, Hela, Loki, Spiderman Homecoming
1/6 3rd party parts and clothing
Knock Off Revoltech Carnage

I think that'll be it for 2018, barring any crazy deals on ebay/online for boxing day. What's your haul?
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1926 posts
232 upvotes
Got SHF Black Panther (Deluxe), Revoltech Psylocke, and SHF Princess Leia on the way.

Had Revoltech Carnage for awhile. Never really got the time to check out all the accessories.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
1574 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
Three orders came in from SSC within a span of a week: Loki Ragnarok, Mythos Ben Kenobi and the Iron Spider. I ended up paying $56 upon pickup of all three at CBP. Now I just need to find the time to unbox them.
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12132 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
sharpshooter88 wrote: Got some X'mas presents for myself, all waiting to be unpacked.

Hot Toys Red Skull, Hela, Loki, Spiderman Homecoming
1/6 3rd party parts and clothing
Knock Off Revoltech Carnage

I think that'll be it for 2018, barring any crazy deals on ebay/online for boxing day. What's your haul?
how you like hela? I really wished they did a unhelmet version
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure

3000th post Dec 28 07 9:58pm
10,000 post Jan 17 2011 9:45pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1926 posts
232 upvotes
Haven't bought a single Hot Toys for a whole year but I want that Jackhammer arm add-on.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
2710 posts
690 upvotes
tinlun wrote: Got SHF Black Panther (Deluxe), Revoltech Psylocke, and SHF Princess Leia on the way.

Had Revoltech Carnage for awhile. Never really got the time to check out all the accessories.
Carnage is fun. Loaded with accessories and very posable, and goes well with my Venom. Now I need a Spidey.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
2710 posts
690 upvotes
Aznkid2000 wrote: how you like hela? I really wished they did a unhelmet version
I love the figure, she looks great. Hot toys don't make enough villains so I had to get her. I wish they had a head sculpt with rooted hair for her too. The only thing I was surprised at was how much shorter she is compared to Thor.
Baaaaaaaaa!