• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2023 4:04 am
Tags:
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12875 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto
Geologic wrote: Where do you guys sell your figures? I have bunch of Play Arts Kai and Hot Toys figures, collecting dust that I'd like to sell. My last resort is eBay with their fees. I tried RFD BST before and there wasn't a lot of interest.

Lego too. I can move lego on eBay no problem, but I've been told bricklink might be an option.
still selling anything?
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17436 posts
12787 upvotes
Toronto
$700 US for self transforming Optimus Prime

Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15881 posts
10565 upvotes
Toronto
god damn......beats my g1

just paid off my credit card. wonder if the wife will kill me if i buy this....

phew.... looks like it's already sold out

double phew..... sold and shipped only in the us
DIY difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10380 upvotes
dchimera wrote: Let's be fair - everything in this thread is a paperweight.
More like dust collectors. Of late, I've been taking it upon myself to replace the batteries in my room guards and other electronic figures and space ships that are still boxed. I did Toy Story 2 Woody, Emperor Zurg, Dancing Jar Jar Binks, Naboo Starfighter and Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. Oddly enough, my Darth Maul is still working, running on the original batteries but I'll probably replace those too. I still have lots more to do. On a side note, none of the Star Wars and Toy Stories toys that used Made In Japan batteries made by Maxell leaked, even after 20 years but the Chinese made batteries all leaked and required cleaning of the battery box. Replaced with no leak Energizer batteries that are not made in China. We'll see how long those last. I still have a lot of other toys that need battery replacements...
Jul 18, 2012
105 posts
50 upvotes
BRAMPTON
Does anyone know where to buy an Uncle Iroh (Avatar the Last Airbender) statue? Not Funko or small action figure.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
3872 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto
Good thing some good Samaritan managed to upload a backup copy of this video before the Apple Daily closure but here's an interesting video regarding Hot Toys and an interview with Hot Toys CEO Howard Chan. He talks extensively about Star Wars and Boba Fett. (Video's in Cantonese)

Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
3872 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto
Never been a big Lego fan but this contraption looks sick!!!

Images
  • Screenshot_20220805-014149_YouTube.jpg
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
3872 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto
Hong Kong singer/actor Ronald Cheng interviews Louis Koo and gives an update on Louis Koo's toy museum. Dude's got a 1:1 scale Hulkbuster now. Face Screaming In FearFace Screaming In FearFace Screaming In Fear

Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
3872 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto
Not a Lego guy myself but I kinda want this AE86

Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17436 posts
12787 upvotes
Toronto
OT but cute!

Austin Powers wrote:That's a man, baby!
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
3872 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto
ACGHK is happening this weekend in Hong Kong and Hot Toys displayed new prototypes. They're working on more John Wick stuff!!!

Also found this video along the way.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)