• Last Updated:
  • Mar 31st, 2020 7:06 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1924 posts
232 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote: Ya. In alot of cases, I prefer the gray unpainted prototypes than the finished products.

Ah, Crait Luke...this probably won't sell that well with the whiny SW fans, I'm guessing?
Star Wars been waiting for Crait Luke since it was displayed months ago. I just got that web exclusive Old Luke a few months ago. But since bbts had a discount on it, I figure why not!
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
11707 posts
3652 upvotes
Toronto
joeyjoejoe wrote: Unicron: The largest Transformer ever (at least from Hasbro). $574.99 (early 2021) In robot mode, he stands at 27" and as a planet with the ring has a 33" diameter. But only released if it can get 8,000 backers. It's got 1,191 backers so far after a few days.

I'm going to need a bigger desk...

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... on-unicron

Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7522 posts
976 upvotes
Toronto
Looking to get the john wick hot toys version What a good going around price for it? I see it listed around $250 USD, so that should be the standard pricing?
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
2708 posts
690 upvotes
PCDawg wrote: Looking to get the john wick hot toys version What a good going around price for it? I see it listed around $250 USD, so that should be the standard pricing?
Seems like it.
I haven't seen any good deals on him, I've been looking for him and Neo as well.

I picked up HT Aquaman and I like him more than I expected. Now I need to find a good deal on Flash. I've got Soosootoys Lady Samurai coming next week and I'm pretty excited for it. Reviews on it have been fantastic.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
11707 posts
3652 upvotes
Toronto
jenviea wrote: OT

It's on shelves in Japan and a guy built it up and youtubed it

Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
2708 posts
690 upvotes
jenviea wrote: It's on shelves in Japan and a guy built it up and youtubed it

Wow that's pretty nice. I must resist temptations to buy...
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
2708 posts
690 upvotes
jenviea wrote: I'm not sure why there's no Gyllenhaal head included with Hottoys Mysterio
Too bad about the seam on the helmet too but I suppose that's more the reality of moulding limitations

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail ... ductID=736
The seam on the fish bowl is quite an eyesore.

I think getting approval for head sculpt likeness takes time and work. If skipping the head sculpt means getting the new characters to us quicker, I'm all for it. I was going to pose Mysterio with the bowl anyways.

Now, if they would only release Vulture...
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1924 posts
232 upvotes
I preordered that SHF Mandorian. Heheh...
Been buying Neca TMNT 1990 movie edition and quite frankly, it's top notch. Should receiving Leonardo very soon.