Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Designer Clothing Sale @ Sheraton Hotel (Richmond Hill Hwy 7 & Leslie)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2012 6:48 am
Tags:
None
Feb 14, 2008
324 posts
214 upvotes

Designer Clothing Sale @ Sheraton Hotel (Richmond Hill Hwy 7 & Leslie)

For those of you who missed it in the Superdry @ Ark Clothing thread, here's the link to the sale: Clicky and Facebook link.

[IMG]http://www.thesamplesaleguys.com/wp-con ... FA-WEB.jpg[/IMG]

I went there earlier this afternoon and found:
-Jeans are at an okay price at around $99~
-Jackets at around $89 for thin ones, and $120~ for thicker Superdry jackets (for both male and female.) Medium size and above are available for mens, and Small and above are available for women.
-Polos, dress shirts, and shirts are around $39+, various brands, medium size and up for males, small and up for females.

Sale times are:
Thursday May 10 11am-Midnight
Friday May 11 11am-Midnight
Saturday May 12 11am-10pm
Sunday May 13 11am-10pm

I also have a coupon for additional 10% off from a Vietnamese newspaper if you pay cash today but I don't think it can be photocopied + mass produced. I scanned + linked it just in case you guys want to try and use the coupon. Wouldn't hurt right? :)
23 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1237 posts
1441 upvotes
TORONTO
Thaid wrote: I also have a coupon for additional 10% off from a Vietnamese newspaper if you pay cash today but I don't think it can be photocopied + mass produced.

Scan/photocopy/camera phone macro picture and post please. :D
Feb 14, 2008
324 posts
214 upvotes
PitchyDawg wrote: Scan/photocopy/camera phone macro picture and post please. :D

Scanned the bottom half of the ad.. just cut out that coupon at the bottom Link

Remember, cash only if you want to use this coupon, and YMMV!
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9309 upvotes
Would be tempting, but again would depend on the actual prices after mark down.
Blanka
May 18, 2010
33 posts
4 upvotes
toronto
How was the pricing? I might go trrw, for like hoodies, tees and belts ? :)
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9309 upvotes
poopman109 wrote: How was the pricing? I might go trrw, for like hoodies, tees and belts ? :)

+1 and at OP, the prices you mentioned - are they before markdown or after?
Blanka
Feb 14, 2008
324 posts
214 upvotes
djemzine wrote: +1 and at OP, the prices you mentioned - are they before markdown or after?

After markdown. However, that was only the stuff I actually checked out. The prices really vary depending on the brand (most of the prices I listed were for Superdry). Imo if the things actually fit me (small) I would've spent a few hundred >.<!
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2004
1116 posts
150 upvotes
am i missing something or the prices aren't too hot....
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9309 upvotes
Thaid wrote: After markdown. However, that was only the stuff I actually checked out. The prices really vary depending on the brand (most of the prices I listed were for Superdry). Imo if the things actually fit me (small) I would've spent a few hundred >.<!

Oh okay. Gotcha. So basically one has to actually see if its worth buying or not by seeing the prices for the other brands. Would have been nice if they listed some of them on the website or something.
Blanka
May 18, 2010
33 posts
4 upvotes
toronto
Going tomorrow to get stuff for me and my friend will post prices and brands, overall experience. Keep you guys updated !
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2005
2313 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Superdry tshirts are $30 for men. Not sure for women.
Brother and I picked one up each. There were lots of L-XL sizes. For S-M.. not much. I'd say 5% left
Heatware (6-0-0)

FS:
May 18, 2010
33 posts
4 upvotes
toronto
PSiBeR wrote: Superdry tshirts are $30 for men. Not sure for women.
Brother and I picked one up each. There were lots of L-XL sizes. For S-M.. not much. I'd say 5% left

Thanks, do you know if they restock everyday ?
May 1, 2011
34 posts
11 upvotes
Drop by today but came out empty handed.

Here are what I can remember:

Paul Frank T-shirt $10
JC pants $69
Some no brand see through shirts and tank tops $25
Katie dress $39
Coach and MMK bags (very outdated style) $150+
Denim $100+
Superdry Jacket $89
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9309 upvotes
dingdingmao wrote: Drop by today but came out empty handed.

Here are what I can remember:

Paul Frank T-shirt $10
JC pants $69
Some no brand see through shirts and tank tops $25
Katie dress $39
Coach and MMK bags (very outdated style) $150+
Denim $100+
Superdry Jacket $89

Thanks. Wallet is safe then.
Blanka
May 18, 2010
33 posts
4 upvotes
toronto
Aite went there and picked up 3 super dry tee shirts at 29.95 each. With the 10% it was 92 in total.

Pricy wasn't crazy but decent.

Gstar Tee-45

nudies-130

j lin shorts- 60

superdry jacket thin 90, thick 130

Pricing is better than outside but not as good as thought 80% lol
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9309 upvotes
poopman109 wrote: Aite went there and picked up 3 super dry tee shirts at 29.95 each. With the 10% it was 92 in total.

Pricy wasn't crazy but decent.

Gstar Tee-45

nudies-130

j lin shorts- 60

superdry jacket thin 90, thick 130

Pricing is better than outside but not as good as thought 80% lol

I wonder what is 80% off lol.
Blanka
May 18, 2010
33 posts
4 upvotes
toronto
djemzine wrote: I wonder what is 80% off lol.

rarely anything probably like the no name clothing and random mix and match accessories
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
3688 posts
1227 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
I'm sure you all know that this is just another "travel" business from Branded Boutique, located on Spadina and Queen. The prices are only off by $5 or so between the original store, and their travel business. Also, this is the same as Toronto Sample Sales (yet another travel business they own but named differently). Nothing really new nor are the prices actually hot...they mix in alot of old stock with new.

For example, a G-Star shirt would normally cost $55, the sample sales would sell it for $45, and top it off with your 10% coupon, it'd be $40.50. You're only saving 27%...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this company is bad, I'm just simply saying that what they're advertising is not the discount that they are saying they're giving (40-80% off...lol yeah right)

I suggest anyone who wishes to see this sale anytime of the year to pay visit at Branded Boutique, located in downtown Toronto. (the actual store is only more expensive than their travel business by $5)
May 18, 2010
33 posts
4 upvotes
toronto
EnyCe wrote: I'm sure you all know that this is just another "travel" business from Branded Boutique, located on Spadina and Queen. The prices are only off by $5 or so between the original store, and their travel business. Also, this is the same as Toronto Sample Sales (yet another travel business they own but named differently). Nothing really new nor are the prices actually hot...they mix in alot of old stock with new.

For example, a G-Star shirt would normally cost $55,
the sample sales would sell it for $45, and top it off with your 10% coupon, it'd be $40.50. You're only saving 27%...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this company is bad, I'm just simply saying that what they're advertising is not
the discount that they are saying they're giving (40-80% off...lol yeah right)

I suggest anyone who wishes to see this sale anytime of the year to pay visit at Branded Boutique, located in downtown Toronto. (the actual store is only more expensive than their travel business by $5)

Do you know if they sell fakes cause they seem pretty legit. However there are mixed reviews and not actual proof so not sure if I should travel all the way to branded boutique for a sale
Sep 29, 2009
179 posts
104 upvotes
Did anyone that go see any of those really cool Superdry "Osaka" tshirts? I've always wanted one (even if it's fake tbh).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)