• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2018 4:20 pm
[OP]
Jul 6, 2018
1 posts
1 upvote

Desperately looking for an EXTRA LONG men's Parka

Hi all.
I decided to join upon reading some post from people who seem to be knowledgable in Canadian Parkas.
Last year I failed to secure stock of the unfortunately now discontinued Canada Goose Harrison Black Label parka (picture attached), which seemed to be the closest in length to a women's parka covering below the knee.
For the life of me, I cannot understand why there isn't a single men's parka that is long as women's. I need a women-like long men's parka and I don't want to wind up buying a women's model just for the sake of keeping my legs warm.
Can you please suggest me what brand and model would best suit my needs ?
Thank you all in advance.
Images
  • canada-goose-2563m-harrison-coat-black-label-men-s-black-parka-jackets.jpg
3 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3842 posts
5244 upvotes
Ontario
You probably mean full-length parka. Chances are that a specialty size retailer can order it in for you if the brand is carried in their store. I know that Gap US carries tall sizes on their website but you won't find tall men's items on the Cdn website.
Hamilton has Gilbert's Big and Tall store-one Columbia jacket a family member wanted was not in stock nor was the size but since the store carries the brand, it was able to order in the size/jacket desired.

Have you been checking secondhand stores to see if you might find that discontinued coat for sale?
Seeking shopping sprees or a pot of gold.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)