• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2019 5:43 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2003
7694 posts
1343 upvotes
zod wrote:
Jul 16th, 2018 1:22 am
Yah, it definitely lost people. I'm still on the fence about buying the next DLC. If I do, it'll probably be just the DLC. The season pass looks sketchy. Like they're trying to charge for the new gear they drop every season, but without meaningful new content. It feels like it's going to be a DLC in September, then no real DLC for the rest of the year. Might play the new DLC then be done with it.

I can't really put my finger on it but it lost the magic it used to have. I never got into the raids this time around. You're correct that nightfalls should have matchmaking. That being said, the mobile app makes it pretty easy to find/create a fireteam. You can even invite people to the activity once the team is full None of that old school crap of having to add everyone to your friends list.
Ive been playing Warmind DLC and i find it quite fun. Based on my play time and the new quests, I'd say its worth the money. Its not a full expansion, but its enough to keep you busy for 2-4 weeks imo, if you play often.

It doesnt add a TON of stuff, but it adds plenty, and its better than the Osiris DLC in my opinion.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2007
2232 posts
498 upvotes
Shiznacka wrote:
Jul 16th, 2018 9:25 am
Also pvp should be 6v6 ongoing. This is the only reason I love when Banner comes out because it becomes a challenge, none of this 4v4 crap.
FYI, today's patch returns full-time 6v6 for PvP.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3099 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
jrees wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 2:43 pm
FYI, today's patch returns full-time 6v6 for PvP.
Sweet!

Anyone know if rank carries over all 3 characters...forgot to check but if say my hunter is 30 for IB will my titan also be 30? Is there a place to check K/D and crucible game stats?
Click Here to check my HOFO Feedback
Ebay Feedback
Banned
Jul 23, 2018
1 posts
Before buying destiny 2-forsaken you should have the previous versions destiny 2 and expansions I & II as the core game and expansions are not included in the latest version.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
8740 posts
1268 upvotes
Victoria
That's pretty standard fare. Usually bungie will sell the original game/previous dlc's in a discount bundle to make it easier for people to go into the expansion.

For a guy that's complained about d2, I have played it an awful lot. Almost at 385. All I need are guantlets. hmmm... Could always play forsaken in Sept. and wait to buy tomb raider later when it's on discount.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3099 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
zod wrote:
Jul 25th, 2018 4:30 pm
That's pretty standard fare. Usually bungie will sell the original game/previous dlc's in a discount bundle to make it easier for people to go into the expansion.

For a guy that's complained about d2, I have played it an awful lot. Almost at 385. All I need are guantlets. hmmm... Could always play forsaken in Sept. and wait to buy tomb raider later when it's on discount.
I'm almost 380 on 3 characters and never finished the Raid lol. I had a trip down memory lane the other night. I saw someone with a Sleeper and could have sworn those were from D1 but alas I was wrong lol. I couldn't remember D1 to D2 weapons :(
Ebay Feedback
Jan 28, 2013
161 posts
46 upvotes
Canada Eh
Shiznacka wrote:
Jul 30th, 2018 10:48 am
I'm almost 380 on 3 characters and never finished the Raid lol. I had a trip down memory lane the other night. I saw someone with a Sleeper and could have sworn those were from D1 but alas I was wrong lol. I couldn't remember D1 to D2 weapons :(
You wouldn't be wrong. The sleeper became available again via a quest with the Warmind expansion.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3099 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
playingintraffic wrote:
Jul 31st, 2018 11:00 am
You wouldn't be wrong. The sleeper became available again via a quest with the Warmind expansion.
Ahh thats what the stupid ikelios quest is for...I HATE hand cannons so I'll never complete it lol
Ebay Feedback
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3099 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
LavMailhot wrote:
Jul 24th, 2018 1:44 am
Before buying destiny 2-forsaken you should have the previous versions destiny 2 and expansions I & II as the core game and expansions are not included in the latest version.
They've updated and said: "The Destiny 2: Legendary Collection will come with the base game, Curse of Osiris, Warmind and Forsaken, the game’s upcoming expansion."
Ebay Feedback
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3099 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
Ugh the grind for this Solstice gear is painful...went through the first step in a week but dying on the 2nd part. Also the missions are quite challenging. The one with the servitor party is a biznatch.
Ebay Feedback
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2007
2232 posts
498 upvotes
Shiznacka wrote:
Aug 8th, 2018 12:13 pm
Ugh the grind for this Solstice gear is painful...went through the first step in a week but dying on the 2nd part. Also the missions are quite challenging. The one with the servitor party is a biznatch.
Haha. I love that mission. It's pretty frantic at the end....the Whisper makes short work of those servitors though. :)
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3099 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
jrees wrote:
Aug 8th, 2018 8:06 pm
Haha. I love that mission. It's pretty frantic at the end....the Whisper makes short work of those servitors though. :)
Don't have the whisper :(...probably would help during this grind.
Ebay Feedback
Mar 26, 2008
447 posts
688 upvotes
Mississauga
Shiznacka wrote:
Aug 9th, 2018 12:29 pm
Don't have the whisper :(...probably would help during this grind.
I actually used Coldheart and Curtain Call (rocket launcher with cluster bombs) - use coldheart to melt the servitors, use the rocket launcher for heavy mobs of non shielded enemies. Kinetic origin story also helped me. :)
PSN ID: R0CK3T5YNT5T [R zero C K three T five Y N T five T]
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Plan: $60 Koodo 10 GB data, Unlimited Canada-wide minutes, Unlimited messaging (text & picture)*, Call Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting and Conference Calling
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3099 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
thegr8testone wrote:
Aug 10th, 2018 12:11 am
I actually used Coldheart and Curtain Call (rocket launcher with cluster bombs) - use coldheart to melt the servitors, use the rocket launcher for heavy mobs of non shielded enemies. Kinetic origin story also helped me. :)
Heh Coldheart...ugh I get annoyed with that thing, especially in PVP. I've been using Orimunds Anvil, Sunshot/Graviton and Sins of the Past.
Ebay Feedback
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16361 posts
4469 upvotes
EB Games quoted me $80 for the expansion. Exactly, what version is that? The DLC plus season pass? Just the DLC? And why do you need an annual pass on a DLC anyway? Content within content? That sounds odd. Why not just make another DLC? Oh yeah, I forgot...the developers have said time and again it's too hard to make content like that.