• Nov 20th, 2017 8:25 am
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2010
1561 posts
683 upvotes
Hamilton
spena wrote:
Sep 6th, 2017 9:06 am
Thoughts and tips on those who played it this morning?

I tried to stay up but got sleep and tired.. feel like an oldman :lol:

A buddy of mines played all morning they got kicked out twice due to server overload.
Played for like 5 minutes, feels good so far.

I liked the memories part to remind me how much f***ing time I've spent on this game lol.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7462 posts
774 upvotes
Victoria
I played it for an hour last night as it unlocked at 9pm PST. I had to wait around 10 minutes to get on because the servers were overloaded. That's not good.

I enjoyed the part of the game I played. I sunk most of my hours into Y1 Destiny playing almost a year straight (including the DLCs). I definitely moderated my game place in y2 and y2. Maybe playing a month or so after every DLC that came out. I'm trying not to get addicted again like I did in y1. I spend way too much time playing it. I did like the memories though. Even see the handles of the random people I complete raids with.. lol.
Dec 24, 2007
52 posts
6 upvotes
nate1280 wrote:
Sep 4th, 2017 10:04 am
Wondering if anyone's pre-order (ps4 copy) with amazon has shipped yet, or started processing?
Ordered june the 13th

Don't blame me, blame my gender
Jan 17, 2017
68 posts
37 upvotes
Got game, played couple hours now I can't login after leaving game for abit. Lots of people complaining.
Guess I shouldn't of turnt the game off.
Good first impression is sure going down fast.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2007
1908 posts
308 upvotes
I've had no issues, and i haven't seen anybody in my clan complaining...been great so far.
Apr 2, 2011
124 posts
76 upvotes
Montr
jrees wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 12:40 am
I've had no issues, and i haven't seen anybody in my clan complaining...been great so far.
Any room in your clan? I'm looking for one.

Or if anyone has space in their clan I would like to join.

mantech4
Mar 26, 2008
430 posts
676 upvotes
Mississauga
Guyman wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 8:15 am
Any room in your clan? I'm looking for one.

Or if anyone has space in their clan I would like to join.

mantech4
thegr8testone wrote:
Sep 5th, 2017 1:51 pm
No pressure and shameless plug->

If you want to join a *casual* fun clan, feel free to join us over in TBW. We have members from Canada, USA and the UK and just want to be able to jump in and do weekly activities and stuff.

CLAN LINK
FYI this clan is a PS4 clan.....
PSN ID: R0CK3T5YNT5T [R zero C K three T five Y N T five T]

I play Destiny 2, Destiny 1, The Division, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Borderlands, Black Ops 3 Zombies, Dying Light and Far Cry 4 - meet you online!
Jan 17, 2017
68 posts
37 upvotes
jrees wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 12:40 am
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/desti ... 0-6453169/

This is what I had. It seemed to be fixed by the morning, but I was unable to login all night after first session. Wonder if it had to do with how I exited. Stuck login session or something.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
4793 posts
617 upvotes
calgary
I really enjoyed what I played so far, the great feel and shooting of Destiny is in tact but the way the game and story is progressing and how they handle the cutscenes is far more in line with what we should be expecting with a AAA game. I'm still really early though. Im curious to see how the endgame is going to be handled as I felt it was handled totally differently from the end of OG S1 to TTK.

For all the copycat that goes on in this industry their really is nothing else like Destiny on the market.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7462 posts
774 upvotes
Victoria
I'm quite enjoying it so far, but I also thoroughly enjoyed D1's original campaign.

I've only just got to Titan and am a level 8. A ways to go yet. We'll have to see what the game is like post-campaign.

edit: With a game like Destiny you spend almost 20 hours just going through the regular single/multi player campaign. That often already feels like your money's worth. Then there's all the stuff you can do post campaign which you can spend countless hours on, which is icing on the cake :)
Last edited by zod on Sep 7th, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
3429 posts
735 upvotes
Toronto
Planning on playing most of the weekend, add me on PS4 - enrageddoughnut
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7462 posts
774 upvotes
Victoria
Dpack22 wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 10:23 am
But microtransactions.
I didn't really need microtransactions in D1. So far the main difference in D2 is shaders. They made the shaders disposable so once you apply it to something, you can't remove it or use it on something else. Plus you'd need 4 (or 5?) of the same shader to complete do a set of armour :(
Last edited by zod on Sep 8th, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2003
6650 posts
789 upvotes
zod wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 12:10 pm
I didn't really need microtransactions in D1. So far the main difference in D2 is shaders. They made the shaders disposable so once you apply it to something, you can remove it or use it on something else. Plus you'd need 4 (or 5?) of the same shader to complete do a set of armour :(
i dont mind shaders being a micro transaction because id never pay for it. same with stupid dance move emotes or whatever.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)