Destiny 2 - General Discussion Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2017 2:35 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7016 posts
446 upvotes
Best Buy looks like the only one that still has CE in stock.

EDIT: Nope, it's gone. Now sold out everywhere.
My nick doesn't mean I'm happy any more than yours means you're a sex machine.
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
13981 posts
3080 upvotes
I went for the limited edition for PS4. Was going to go for Xbox One but not surprisingly, they will cut content on that console again. Will wait to see what (if anything) will be included with a Scorpio version.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7279 posts
708 upvotes
Victoria
I'm still not sure whether to play or not to play destiny 2.

I loved y1 destiny. I liked it too much and got a bit addicted. It wasn't the same as Taken King or Rise of Iron. For those ones I'd play 'em for a month.. maybe a bit longer then I got bored. From a life standpoint that's a good thing, but I didn't quite enjoy it as much. For some reason spending 100's of hours doing the same repetitive things to get to max level or get a rare overpower exotic weapon (ahem gjallahorn), was more suited to my nature, than post ttk destiny where nothing was that overpowered and you didn't feel the need to grind to get something.

Still not sure. If I do, I'll buy the ps4 version.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
2959 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
Maybe I'm the 1 in a million but I think the bag looks cool. And the fact its either a messenger bag (hate these) or a backpack it seems useful to me! :)
Click Here to check my HOFO Feedback
Ebay Feedback
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
8062 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
krdubu wrote:
Mar 30th, 2017 3:41 pm
waitingfor that pc pre-order...
anyone else going to switch over to pc?
I'll be getting the PC version. Hopefully it goes up on steam soon.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3538 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
XtremeModder wrote:
May 4th, 2017 12:38 pm
I'll be getting the PC version. Hopefully it goes up on steam soon.
moving from PS4 -> PC as well.
Mar 26, 2008
428 posts
674 upvotes
Mississauga
Destiny 2 Gameplay Reveal is in 2 days!!!

HYPEEEEEEEEE

PSN ID: R0CK3T5YNT5T [R zero C K three T five Y N T five T]

I play Destiny 2, Destiny 1, The Division, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Borderlands, Black Ops 3 Zombies, Dying Light and Far Cry 4 - meet you online!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
8062 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder if this is going to be on steam... and will have a reason to use my steam link again once this drops
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2010
1359 posts
555 upvotes
Hamilton
Possibly a stupid question but do we have any idea if this is going to be on the approved list of xbox/pc cross platform titles?
Jan 28, 2013
144 posts
42 upvotes
Canada Eh
Dpack22 wrote:
May 16th, 2017 2:33 pm
Possibly a stupid question but do we have any idea if this is going to be on the approved list of xbox/pc cross platform titles?
Nothing officially has been announced yet. What I do find really interesting is that they will be showcasing the PS4 and PC versions only, yet several people from the Xbox live team will be in attendance. It could mean will finally be seeing cross platform play or maybe it will be a windows store title.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3538 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
playingintraffic wrote:
May 16th, 2017 4:02 pm
Nothing officially has been announced yet. What I do find really interesting is that they will be showcasing the PS4 and PC versions only, yet several people from the Xbox live team will be in attendance. It could mean will finally be seeing cross platform play or maybe it will be a windows store title.
based on how GOW4 cross platform turned out, it actually segregated the player base because Win Store users cannot play with Steam users and vice versa.
If they do it, they better do it right
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9731 posts
837 upvotes
If I could switch back and forth between PC and PS4, I would buy 2 copies of the game (with the expansion packs).
Mar 11, 2009
722 posts
31 upvotes
Wouldnt it be a bad idea to have crossplatform play between pc and console ... hasnt there been plenty of test that show the pc players will destroy the console player.
PSN: gns168 | Gamertag: gns168
---
Currently playing: DaSIII - RC, Destiny-AoT (PS4)
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3538 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
joeyjoejoe wrote:
May 17th, 2017 3:26 pm
If I could switch back and forth between PC and PS4, I would buy 2 copies of the game (with the expansion packs).
Yea that's actually a great idea...it doesnt have to be cross platform, as long as you can transfer progress on each that'd be plenty useful.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3538 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
Today's the big day!

1PM EST live streams on their Main site or Twitch

I read on NeoGAF from some sources, that it is highly likely they will implement cross-save between PC and PS4.
Since all characters are saved on the server side, that shouldn't be too hard to do.
MS on the other hand, wanted to push for Xbox Anywhere title, but it fell through so no confirmation on the cross-save feature for Xbone.

Only time will tell if either rumours are true.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

zod