• Sep 18th, 2017 9:33 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2007
1332 posts
169 upvotes
Vancouver
SuckaB wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 8:26 pm
Clans are cross platform, I suspect maybe the clan bonuses too?
Is PvE/PvP/Multiplayer also cross platform, meaning PC playerbase can interact with PS4/XB1 players?
rebel_rfd wrote:
Sep 9th, 2017 1:36 pm
I'm in.
I joined the TBW clan that is primarily PS4 based, I think I'm the lone PC (Blizzard) client there.

Thinking about creating a separate clan for PC players who request RFD forums, thoughts?
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
1729 posts
279 upvotes
Toronto
bigsky2 wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 1:45 pm
Is PvE/PvP/Multiplayer also cross platform, meaning PC playerbase can interact with PS4/XB1 players?

I joined the TBW clan that is primarily PS4 based, I think I'm the lone PC (Blizzard) client there.

Thinking about creating a separate clan for PC players who request RFD forums, thoughts?
Let's Do It!
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
4666 posts
799 upvotes
Milton
jrees wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 1:31 pm
We were 267-272.
Crying Face ok i'll try next week then
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6289 posts
285 upvotes
GT'eh
Just got the game but have been running thru most for it Solo or with randos,...Lv 12 after 2 days now, looking for anyone starting out who wants to run story and patrol missions to level up & get decent gear for night falls.
Look for PSN in my sig
Ne0's items:Finito
♠ G@mer & t3<h [onnoisseur ♠ Spitting t3<hy lingo since the 80's

Send PM's HERE♠ eBay|600+ ♠ | XB360 GT:Ask? ♠ PSN ID:ILLmatic_KINGPIN
Mar 26, 2008
428 posts
674 upvotes
Mississauga
Neovingian wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 3:10 pm
Just got the game but have been running thru most for it Solo or with randos,...Lv 12 after 2 days now, looking for anyone starting out who wants to run story and patrol missions to level up & get decent gear for night falls.
Look for PSN in my sig
I will be online probably this Friday (till about 5 pm) if anyone is interested in running public events and/or lost sectors. I am at 269 atm but planning on completing some milestones today.
PSN ID: R0CK3T5YNT5T [R zero C K three T five Y N T five T]

I play Destiny 2, Destiny 1, The Division, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Borderlands, Black Ops 3 Zombies, Dying Light and Far Cry 4 - meet you online!
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
4666 posts
799 upvotes
Milton
thegr8testone wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 3:32 pm
completing some milestones today.
to confirm, milestones reset every week? or one time events?
Jan 17, 2017
52 posts
29 upvotes
Anyone in tbw clan want to do the crucible weekly clan thing tonight before reset. Think it's only 1 win.
Mar 26, 2008
428 posts
674 upvotes
Mississauga
I should be online within an hour or so if you want to join up and do some crucible
PSN ID: R0CK3T5YNT5T [R zero C K three T five Y N T five T]

I play Destiny 2, Destiny 1, The Division, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Borderlands, Black Ops 3 Zombies, Dying Light and Far Cry 4 - meet you online!
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3538 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
bigsky2 wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 1:45 pm

I'm staying TBW for now, just to see if the leveled clan bonuses can carry over to PC seamlessly, otherwise I may have to find a new one for PC ver.
Dec 10, 2007
42 posts
15 upvotes
Winnipeg
I've sent a request to join TBW. I'm on PS4, sitting at ~265 (warlock). I'm usually on in the evening during the week, or weekend morning. I play both PvP and PvE.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
4734 posts
603 upvotes
A question for anybody who has beaten the game, Is it worth it to go through these "side missions" (ie. the orange missions).

They are not terrible by any stretch but there is a significant drop off in quality from the regular campaign to these and Im wondering if its even worth the effort to go through them as it seems they offer very little to the overall story and just reward you with some item that will soon be obsolete?
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
4666 posts
799 upvotes
Milton
SpicYMchaggis wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 10:26 am
A question for anybody who has beaten the game, Is it worth it to go through these "side missions" (ie. the orange missions).

They are not terrible by any stretch but there is a significant drop off in quality from the regular campaign to these and Im wondering if its even worth the effort to go through them as it seems they offer very little to the overall story and just reward you with some item that will soon be obsolete?
Story and lore wise, these orange missions are actually interesting. I did a few in titan and the lore was actually good.

Leveling wise, its not rewarding. Its best to do public events, strikes, high value targets, vendor missions, nightfall, crucible etc.
Jan 17, 2017
52 posts
29 upvotes
So anyone trying the raid today?

I'll probably wait till the weekend once things have been figured out!
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2010
1347 posts
545 upvotes
Hamilton
Powered through the campaign and I'm power level 210. What's the best way to get raid ready? Just run strikes/nightfall/etc?