Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
6950 posts
423 upvotes

Destiny 2 - Reveal Trailer, Sept 8th release date, Preorders are live

For those who didn't see the reveal trailer:

Preorders, all platforms, all editions (for now):

https://www.destinythegame.com/ca/en/buy
My nick doesn't mean I'm happy any more than yours means you're a sex machine.
77 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
4629 posts
573 upvotes
The trailer looks good, Im glad to see them continuing the half hearted tone that came with The Taken King.

I haven't played Destiny in a year or so but I'm definitely ready for a sequal. It still has the most satisfying gunplay this generation.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9506 posts
733 upvotes
So I said I was going to get the Collector's Edition no matter what it is.... then I saw what it is:

I'll pass on the hipster purse.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3452 posts
172 upvotes
Toronto
a $200 "worth" of messenger bag with built in 5000mah battery and solar panel lining...
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9506 posts
733 upvotes
SuckaB wrote:
Mar 30th, 2017 2:50 pm
a $200 "worth" of messenger bag with built in 5000mah battery and solar panel lining...
No kidding. Ugly, useless and grossly over priced.

Here are all the Pre-Order prices if anyone is interested:

Collector's Edition: $329.99 - game + expansion pass + steel book + Cabal themed booklet + premium digital content + hipster purse
Limited Edition: $129.99 - game + expansion pass + steel book + Cabal themed booklet + premium digital content
Digital Deluxe: $129.99 - game (digital copy) + expansion pass + premium digital content
Game + Expansion Pass: $119.99 - game (digital copy) + expansion pass
Standard Edition: $79.99 - game
Digital Standard Edition: $79.99 - game (digital copy)

PC wasn't available.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
6950 posts
423 upvotes
On a side note for those who might want it, Amazon Prime members have 20% off all versions as far as I can tell right now. For the CE, that's $66 off, and brings vanilla version to $63.99. Looks like the Collector's Editions are sold out already for all platforms at the moment.
Sep 19, 2016
6 posts
1 upvote
waitingfor that pc pre-order...
anyone else going to switch over to pc?
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9506 posts
733 upvotes
Happy13178 wrote:
Mar 30th, 2017 3:29 pm
On a side note for those who might want it, Amazon Prime members have 20% off all versions as far as I can tell right now. For the CE, that's $66 off, and brings vanilla version to $63.99. Looks like the Collector's Editions are sold out already for all platforms at the moment.
I think it hasn't gone on sale yet rather than sold out.

EB pre-orders get a 6" Cayde-6 figure.

I'm probably going to go with digital even though I know that pre-order will never go on sale. Too much disc swapping with the first Destiny.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
6950 posts
423 upvotes
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Mar 30th, 2017 3:43 pm
I think it hasn't gone on sale yet rather than sold out.

EB pre-orders get a 6" Cayde-6 figure.

I'm probably going to go with digital even though I know that pre-order will never go on sale. Too much disc swapping with the first Destiny.
No, it's sold out. I preordered one for the lower price for Prime members thinking I could cancel later if I got buyers remorse, order went through. Checked an hour later and it was gone. Amazon.com looks the same.
Mar 12, 2013
10 posts
3 upvotes
Kelowna
Limited Edition gone in minutes... Man EB Games is really f*cky with pre-order shit in Canada. It seems like everytime there's a big release their online stock is gone in minutes. How do they continue to drastically misjudge their market? It's been like this so many times, especially with the Nintendo Switch as well. You'd think they'd learn by now, for profits sake.
Aug 20, 2009
152 posts
106 upvotes
Going to wait until gameplay footage surfaces. Saw the limited edition but not enough physical goods to interest me.
Jul 24, 2012
381 posts
44 upvotes
Has anybody gotten a pre order for the limited edition in-store at EB Games?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1301 posts
2734 upvotes
andy521a wrote:
Mar 30th, 2017 5:31 pm
Has anybody gotten a pre order for the limited edition in-store at EB Games?
I did today, but that was while it was still available to pre-order on their website. It looks like it is unavailable now so YMMV.
"They're waiting for you Gordon...in the Test Chamber."
Mar 11, 2009
719 posts
31 upvotes
Just tried to pre order the limited edition instore but no luck. Settled for regular edition because I wanted the cayde 6 figurine lol

cayde 6
PSN: gns168 | Gamertag: gns168
---
Currently playing: DaSIII - RC, Destiny-AoT (PS4)
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel