Shopping Discussion

The Diamond Company has filed BANKRUPTCY!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2018 10:19 pm
[OP]
Oct 2, 2012
8 posts
7 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH

The Diamond Company has filed BANKRUPTCY!

Just want to let everyone know that The Diamond Company is Bankrupt!
Any orders are being halted, and product in their possession is being held by the courted appointed bank agent.

The store locations at Scarborough Town Centre, Fairview Mall and Square One are all ghosting the customers.
They won't respond to any phone calls or emails.

And if you do happen to go to the store they will tell you they can't help you and you need to physically go to the "head office" location at Square One.

I had a ring I sent in to be resized which they would not follow up with and refused to offer any help other than telling me to go to square one. They also called security immediately just in case I became frustrated.
But then the court appointed agent walked in and she went to the back of the store and "found" my ring.

The stores are being super shady right now and anyone that has any business with this company or any warranties with them should be aware what's going on. Pick you products ASAP!

They definitely would not have given me back my ring if it wasn't for me insisting and the bank agent coincidentally walking in. They also have the audacity to refuse any help and direct you to Square One for all inquiries and call security so you can't even be frustrated over them withholding thousands of dollars of property.

Buyer Beware
4 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1346 posts
845 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thankfully I bought my ring off some bum on the street. Turned out fake, but whatever. Not sure what my point is.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2011
5445 posts
1006 upvotes
Shady as heck, wtf. I don't know this company myself.

Found an old thread where a user was warning people to stay away:
diamond-company-1023276/
Wrestlemania wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 5:48 pm
Thankfully I bought my ring off some bum on the street. Turned out fake, but whatever. Not sure what my point is.
Upvoted for the smile.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2014
2728 posts
1937 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How do you go out of business selling diamonds? It's literally printing money.