PC & Video Games

did Sony pay Kotaku for exclusive Good news and bashing competitors nextgen?

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2013 9:44 am
Deal Addict
May 9, 2001
1549 posts
59 upvotes
Super strokey wrote: YOu dont play your vita much? Why is that, there are lots of good games, well i think they are good.
Not enough pick 'em up and play titles I think. I do use the browser once in a while when my other devices are short on juice lol. It's a good system but I just find I'm gaming more on my PC and 3DS (lots of great titles on the 3DS in terms of RPGs and other non console-like titles found in the Vita). I'm sure I'll get more use out of it when the PS4 comes out.
I'm on the road to 5000...
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
ledorky wrote: ...Wii U is DOA...
I don't think that Wii U is exactly "dead on arrival". They are just slow in making games and there should be a better library of hopefully 3rd party, and 1st party titles for the console as time goes on.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2004
2440 posts
735 upvotes
Somewhat OT, but where do you all frequent for your gaming news/articles/etc.?
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2008
2176 posts
339 upvotes
Montreal
80% of their articles are not game news anyway. I go to themagicbox for facts
Instagram: prince_of_chips
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11822 posts
5908 upvotes
Gametrailers recently did a satire review of Zeno Clash 2. Funny stuff. Probably the most entertaining game review I've seen.

http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/cqm ... h-2-review
Vertigo wrote: Somewhat OT, but where do you all frequent for your gaming news/articles/etc.?
Neogaf is the quickest to report new information. Some developers and journalists are members of their forums.
Gametrailers for entertainment purposes
occasionally IGN
Metacritic.com for review aggregates