Food & Drink

Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper available still?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2006 9:27 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1312 posts
184 upvotes

Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper available still?

Here in Quebec, doesn't seem like we have it anymore. So I was just wondering if it is available elsewhere in Canada. Wouldn't do much good, unless they brought it back here. I figure Ontario would be the most likely to still have it.

I don't drink much soda, but like different varieties when I do. And I prefer diet nowadays. Also, I haven't seen the Berries and Cream Dr Pepper at all, not sure if that is in Canada at all. While on topic, is Cherry Coke still available elsewhere in Canada? Thanks.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2001
2334 posts
362 upvotes
Vancouver
Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper: yup, still here.

Berries & Cream Dr. Pepper: saw here it for maybe 1 week and never since. Might still be available in US, they had it for at least a couple of months before us.

Cherry Coke: kind of. We have Black Cherry Vanilla Coke. Straight Cherry is still sold in the US.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1312 posts
184 upvotes
Thanks for the reply. Interesting. Yeah, I say just Cherry Coke as we used to have it here for a few years when it came back with the new logo, but has been gone for a few years now. I like the Black Cherry Vanilla, but the plain ol Cherry used to be (possibly still is) my fave soda. Wild Cherry Pepsi was good too, and that is no longer here as well. When I get to the US I usually pick up some cans of stuff not found here..