Automotive

Difference of Esso Quick Wash, Full Wash, Luxury Wash?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2019 3:00 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2002
1473 posts
301 upvotes
Toronto

Difference of Esso Quick Wash, Full Wash, Luxury Wash?

What's the difference between Esso's quick wash, full wash and "Luxury" car wash anyway?

I don't usually go into the gas station and I can't find any details online. Thanks!
How I try to save money: Zoomer Wireless $36 4GB LTE / Teksavvy rCable $64 100 / Freephoneline $0 / No TV! / Flipp / Foupon
How I try to make money: Stack Mastercard / Amex Biz Platinum / Drop / GCR / Ebates / Paytm
30 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
9332 posts
2706 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
When you pay / use points it's usually right in front of cashier. I believe mid grade one comes with under carriage rinse and top of the line adds tri foam additional body rinse
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2004
1661 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
quick wash:

-shampoo wash
-high pressure rinse
-dry

full wash:

quick wash +
-under-car spray

luxury wash:

full wash +
-rust inhibitor
-tri foam conditioner
-two high-pressure rinses
-shine guard plus protectant
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2002
1473 posts
301 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks. Is the undercar spray worth it in this weather?
How I try to save money: Zoomer Wireless $36 4GB LTE / Teksavvy rCable $64 100 / Freephoneline $0 / No TV! / Flipp / Foupon
How I try to make money: Stack Mastercard / Amex Biz Platinum / Drop / GCR / Ebates / Paytm
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
17268 posts
1542 upvotes
Woodbridge
No because it only runs for 10 seconds. If you're going to spend this much for a car wash just use the coin-op.

$4 gives you more than enough time to deal with the underbody, wheels, rubber mats if you have it.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
9251 posts
975 upvotes
Toronto
I do the full wash every second fill up.

I'm just gonna keep adding up the points until the next winter and then get a couple of the basic washes with the points then.

OP what you should do is get the basic, then the middle level then the top one and see which one you like best.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
4449 posts
266 upvotes
In the full wash, a magical unicorn slams into your car which then adds colorful substances to your car. Oh, and rain-x application too, I guess.
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
20461 posts
2261 upvotes
Montreal
I think esso extra points only give you the tier 2 or tier 3 wash for free. So I take the tier two. 599 points?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2002
1473 posts
301 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks everyone. I normally hand wash my car with ONR but it's pretty cold out. I have almost 499 points for a quick wash so I was wondering if I should save up for the 599 point "full wash" but it looks like RFD has spoken. :)
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2001
2514 posts
373 upvotes
ThunderBay
bembol wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2015 9:10 pm
No because it only runs for 10 seconds. If you're going to spend this much for a car wash just use the coin-op.

$4 gives you more than enough time to deal with the underbody, wheels, rubber mats if you have it.
this. with the weather we have had lately - a good clean doesn't last long. $4 to wash of some of the salt for a few days.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
24327 posts
10658 upvotes
Ottawa
The lux wash is well worth the extra cost...mmm smell of bubble gum :)
Banned
Feb 25, 2007
2007 posts
796 upvotes
Woodbridge
Washes undercarriage, prefer the auto wash then the coin op. Only because of the under spray and it dries it for u during freeing winters .
Go Big or Go Home! , Chi Chi Get the Yayo!
Penalty Box
Mar 28, 2007
2874 posts
358 upvotes
I have used the 2 top end washes and I find the middle one the best. It cleans off the car good enough, for 599 points.
Positive Investing!